Turn on thread page Beta

How did Pedro play Today? watch

ReputationRep:
    When I first heard that Pedro signed, I thought it was a panic buy due to The Blues poor start to the season. But after today I realised he was quick and agile, creating good oppurtunites for Chelsea.

9/10

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't a panic buy. Chelsea fans have been asking for a RW for years.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    For all their strengths, Oscar and Willian are unreliable and inconsistent. Cuadrado and Moses simply lack the quality, or determination and grit, to break into the side.

I thought Pedro was excellent today. A really good presence going forward, seemingly lifting the burden from Hazard to be the constant creator and threat. He linked-up well with Costa, too. They had much more cutting edge going forward as a result.

The issue is that Matic is rapidly becoming exposed and pulled across the pitch...

ReputationRep:
    :shot:

ReputationRep:
    Pedro was awesome, he is a very underrated player and now that he is in the prem he will get the credit that he deserves.

ReputationRep:
    Good but not as good as a goal and an assist would suggest. I liked him anyway, I think he's at the lower level of what we needed but he IS actually what we needed, so its great to have him. Great team player, selfless, hard working, desperate to prove himself. All of the things Fabregas was when he arrived.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea didnt need pedro
    They have many players that play that position

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Chelsea didnt need pedro
    None of whom are Chelsea quality, except for Willian who really shouldn't even be a right winger. He has b2b central midfielder written all over him.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Chelsea didnt need pedro
    As I've aforementioned, Oscar and Willian lack the consistency which makes them reliable.

Cuadrado and Moses simply lack the quality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    As I've aforementioned, Oscar and Willian lack the consistency which makes them reliable.

Cuadrado and Moses simply lack the quality.
    True
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    City have won nine on the bounce now in the PL, and it's Watford next at the Etihad.

Pedro offered everything United seem to need yesterday at the Hawthorns, but the question of whether it's too little too late for Chelsea will arise after their slow start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    but the question of whether it's too little too late for Chelsea will arise after their slow start.
    Too little too late? wut
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Jooooshy)
    Too little too late? wut
    Well, they are already five points behind and City look imperious. Obviously, there's time to recover. Chelsea need to put the mental struggles - the JT affair, the medical debate, the defeat at City - behind them ASAP and the best way to do that is by winning.

Interestingly, Cuadrado is joining Juventus and the Italian press has done an editorial asking whether they need more than just him. Judging on their auspicious start, they'd be right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vicky_spd15)
    :shot:
    U mad bruh!? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    U mad bruh!? :awesome:
    If you don't know the meaning of that smiley you're the mad...

That's good shot...

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.