Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: A 21 year old virgin guy? watch

ReputationRep:
    What would you think of a 21 year old Virgin guy waiting for the right girl?Is it a turn off? Would you prefer it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by England5368)
    What would you think of a 21 year old Virgin guy waiting for the right girl?Is it a turn off? Would you prefer it?
    That's kind of sweet There is no problem with it, if somebody does have problem with it, then they are obviously not right for you.

ReputationRep:
    i lost my virginity at 16 lel

thats cute op it no turn off

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you make this thread a few days ago?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Who cares, it's not really a big deal unless you make it one. I haven't had sex with a guy, but I'm not worrying about it - it's hardly your defining feature.

Unless, of course, you make it that way.

ReputationRep:
    No-one will mind just as long as you know what you're supposed to be doing

ReputationRep:
    I would personally prefer it. It wouldn't be a turn off in the slightest for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Only if he has heely's and a fedora

ReputationRep:
    Who cares? It's really not a big deal

ReputationRep:
    Well, basically. You're saying that the girl isn't the right one and therefore, it's a major turn off.

But, best of luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what weird type of girl would specifically want a guy who has done it with another girl before... To me, any girls like that are really not even worth taking to.

ReputationRep:
    Girls look to other girls for guidance. If a girl hasn't slept with you then girls will wonder what is wrong with you that the rest picked up on. If you're saying it's out of choice, most will not believe you.

ReputationRep:
    As long as your diet doesn't consist of doritos and mountain dew and you don't wear a fedora and trench coat you're gucci
    you'll transform into a wizard if you keep your virginity for too long though, beware

ReputationRep:
    As a Muslim i'd prefer it over a non virgin. Less baggage etc.

What if he's 24?

(Original post by Jebedee)
    Girls look to other girls for guidance. If a girl hasn't slept with you then girls will wonder what is wrong with you that the rest picked up on. If you're saying it's out of choice, most will not believe you.
    This is bang on. It's as if they can smell the virgin on you and are repulsed. If you haven't gotten laid by 18, it becomes exceptionally harder as the years go on, when eventually you're 40, and they make a film about you :'(

ReputationRep:
    All it means is he hasnt had sex yet. Cant draw any other conclusions from it. He doesnt even need to tell me (unless he's very nervous and he wants to make it clear that it's just his first time). If I want him, it wont change that. Also a good opportunity for me to be on top, if he'd rather sit back for his first time.

ReputationRep:
    I think the only major concern (in my opinion) would be that the guy might not be informed on using the right protection or what is acceptable to do during their first time. Although having said that, that goes for all guys really so there's not much to worry about.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2015
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.