The Student Room Group

Why can't I post on tsr

Why
Uhhhh... I don't know how to break this to you, but I think you just posted on TSR! Welcome! You haven't really included much information aside from what's in the title so I've though up 3 different scenarios to explain why you can't post on TSR
1. You can create threads on TSR but cannot reply to a thread. In this case, you should PM one of the TSR moderators or see if anyone else has this same issue. How many times have you tried posting?
2. You are socially anxious and fear posting a reply on TSR and prefer to be a passive observer. In this case, I would say not to be afraid and to try to participate :smile:
3. You are a troll. In this case, haha! You are so very funny...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bmesnew
Why

You just have. Chances are you were trying to post in a thread that is locked or simply doesn't exist any more.
Bruh the NSA and the FBI have tracked your I.P. Due to the sheer amount of islam threads on this forum, they have it blacklisted as a Jihadi pyramid scheme. They have blocked your outgoing data that is being sent to the TSR servers, probably through the use of a 3rd party company. Have you seen any Bt/Virgin media vans in you're area lately? They're probably compiling a report on you now. Dunk your lapotp in bleach, or else you'll get Snowden'd
What year is the sky? Purple?
Original post by vis break
Bruh the NSA and the FBI have tracked your I.P. Due to the sheer amount of islam threads on this forum, they have it blacklisted as a Jihadi pyramid scheme. They have blocked your outgoing data that is being sent to the TSR servers, probably through the use of a 3rd party company. Have you seen any Bt/Virgin media vans in you're area lately? They're probably compiling a report on you now. Dunk your lapotp in bleach, or else you'll get Snowden'd

This guy knows exactly what he's talking about. This happened to one of my friends.

Original post by LividLion
What year is the sky? Purple?

Guavas but Easter egg is 29%

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest