Turn on thread page Beta

Video about decriminalisation of drugs. watch

ReputationRep:

Well this video made me so angry I just had to post it. I means why can't people who oppose drugs just say it is because people are trying to subdue their conscience and increase their free will so they commit more immoral actions. It has nothing to do with health of people, I don't care about that. I care about immoral actions ruining peoples lives. Oh and the other idiots on the panel, with the we care about children so lets make it legal for them to take drugs. It is a joke. Also how on earth does a 70 plus year old women know what children who take drugs are thinking, all of them? I just can't believe has stupid this debate has become. Yet the government needs more tax revenue so it must all drugs to be sold so they can tax it. We all know this is why the politicians want it. Seriously I am losing it here. What is the radio guy in the video talking about? We don't have drugs in Britain they need to be imported, we could stop the drugs if we wanted to. Just the government doesn't want to do so.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.