The Student Room Group

Missing exam script

Hi everyone, recently got my a level results and missed out on my place to study Philosophy at Kings college. I got an A in sociology and one in Philosophy, much to my surprise I got a C with Edexcel Religious studies. I called for my script back to see what went wrong and once me and my tutor had looked through I realised that it wasn't the complete script, all of the extra paper I had used (which was a lot due to me missing every other line to improve legibility) was missing.

My question is what will happen next? If anyone has ever experienced the same kind of thing I'd love to know what happened. The exams office at my college are n contact with Edexcel but the process is a bit slow moving.

Cheers
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by Rhys2401
Hi everyone, recently got my a level results and missed out on my place to study Philosophy at Kings college. I got an A in sociology and one in Philosophy, much to my surprise I got a C with Edexcel Religious studies. I called for my script back to see what went wrong and once me and my tutor had looked through I realised that it wasn't the complete script, all of the extra paper I had used (which was a lot due to me missing every other line to improve legibility) was missing.

My question is what will happen next? If anyone has ever experienced the same kind of thing I'd love to know what happened. The exams office at my college are n contact with Edexcel but the process is a bit slow moving.

Cheers

If your exams officer is in touch with edexcel thdn things should be sorted out without too much delay. The award bodies do mark thousands of papers so there are always a few unusual things that happen!

Was it just one paper for RE? Have you got your raw marks?

M
Reply 3
Original post by Rhys2401

Cheers

Sorry - I know this is 3 years later but I have almost the same problem. A whole exam script of mine hasn't been marked and two other papers marks are way down on what I was expecting!
What was your outcome? Did Edexcel find your missing pages? If not, what happened?
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest