The Student Room Group

****'s sake, i literally have no life

How do i stop posting on this damn site. Seriously. I have 40 posts a day on average. God help me. Please. I need to stop this nonsense but i just can't. Tsr helps me forget about my in real life problems :facepalm2: How do i stop? :erm:

Scroll to see replies

You figuratively have no life :fyi:
Reply 3
Sort your real life problems
Go to the change password place
Type in loads of spam like "3w9u04tqw896y4w7h"
Copy and paste it into the "type password again box"
Quickly copy something else.
Bam you don't have access to your acc anymoar
Reply 5
There is no escape.
Reply 6
Original post by mintpuppy

Well aren't you a genius
I know right. It should have a health warning on the homepage
Reply 8
Aww, you'll be okay. ^-^ Why don't you arrange to do something fun throughout the day so it'll take your mind off TSR? You totally do have a life and 40 posts a day doesn't determine that. :hugs: <3 What's the name of your main account, if I'm allowed to ask? :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by m3m
How do i stop posting on this damn site. Seriously. I have 40 posts a day on average. God help me. Please. I need to stop this nonsense but i just can't. Tsr helps me forget about my in real life problems :facepalm2: How do i stop? :erm:

I am in the same boat
I will try and leave this website in 3 weeks time when i start sixth form again :lol:
Reply 10
Original post by DiceTheSlice
You figuratively have no life :fyi:

Oops. Figuratively*

Thanks for the follow :wink:
Reply 11
Original post by vis break
Go to the change password place
Type in loads of spam like "3w9u04tqw896y4w7h"
Copy and paste it into the "type password again box"
Quickly copy something else.
Bam you don't have access to your acc anymoar

I'll just go ahead and make a new account. I need help :facepalm2:
Reply 12
Original post by Anon_98
Aww, you'll be okay. ^-^ Why don't you arrange to do something fun throughout the day so it'll take your mind off TSR? You totally do have a life and 40 posts a day doesn't determine that. :hugs: <3 What's the name of your main account, if I'm allowed to ask? :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omd. My lovely anon98 :jumphug: Wait, how did you figure out i had another account :K:
Reply 13
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I am in the same boat
I will try and leave this website in 3 weeks time when i start sixth form again :lol:

Yeah. Don't want to be wasting my youth on here :lol:
Reply 14
40 posts a day and I literally have no clue who you are. This is the first time I've ever seen a post from you
It's like heroin :eek: just give in to the darkness.
Original post by m3m
Omd. My lovely anon98 :jumphug: Wait, how did you figure out i had another account :K:

^-^ Well bc you seemed way too familiar with the whole TSR concept for someone who's only had an account for 3 days haha and you mentioned something about it on the other thread you made and you haven't posted 40 times a day on this account, I don't think(?) :jumphug: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by X_s
40 posts a day and I literally have no clue who you are. This is the first time I've ever seen a post from you

Joined on the 20th

Who are you? :curious:
Reply 18
Original post by Anon_98
^-^ Well bc you seemed way too familiar with the whole TSR concept for someone who's only had an account for 3 days haha and you mentioned something about it on the other thread you made and you haven't posted 40 times a day on this account, I don't think(?) :jumphug: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shhh anon. Didn't realise you stalked me :tongue: you must be so obsessed with me :colone: dw, i'm obsessed with you too :giggle: I have posted 40 times a day on this account sadly. :/ I'll pm you <3
Reply 19
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Break the rules and get yourself permabanned. That way, even if you make new accounts they'll be banned quickly which should discourage you from making more.

Sounds like a good idea :yes:

Quick Reply

Latest