maths, could someone just nudge me in the right direction please? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
ok so i get you might have already had this, but could anyone help with my statistic course work, height and wieght. i dont need taht much help and i know what too include but does anyone have any suggestions on how to expand my experiment. and could anyone give me a hypothesis, i've got data for height and weight of year 10 and 11 girls and boys. any help would be greatly appreciated, smart alec comments arent.
Ollie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sorry, i never did stats, im sure someone will respond soon, in the mean time check out www.mathsnet.net that might have something possibly?!
LittleMissSmile
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if u register more people will help you....its a community lol!

o the cornyness! sorry im just happy cos i got me a unicorn pic!!! x o x
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i don't take statistics, but my sister did. She read your post and thought that she may be able to help you if you posted your question. She said that you might have to many variable's. She says that depending on the question, you have four different categories (you are putting girls who are eleven, girls who are ten, then boys who are eleven, boys who are ten), and it would be easier if you only did two(girls ages blah to blah, boys ages blah to blah). Also could you clear something for me, i am from America and i don't know if you mean age or grade when you say year.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I tried it your sisters way and it really helped! I wasn't sure how to split it all up . I meant year, its how we grade out years in school. Um, im 15 and in year 10 so kindda work it out from there I suppose

And see I resgistered! yey to me
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
glad we could help
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You don't appear to have registered, as next to your last post it said unregistered guest. If you really registered,make sure you logged in, as if not you will still appear as a guest.

Phil
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
or u did not get that thing in your email account that iu must go to before they let u post anything...
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.42%
Excited (159)
9.19%
Worried (307)
17.74%
Terrified (383)
22.13%
Meh (176)
10.17%
Confused (37)
2.14%