Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How did people find it???

I thought the questions for my re sit from Jan weren't bad.

My other 2 were ok too.

ReputationRep:
    :cool:
    yeah i had chaucer - millers tale on alisoun which i thought was lovely and i had loads to write
    the glass menagerie questions were tricky and pretty one dimensional so i think i didnt do too well on that.

what texts did you do?

ReputationRep:
    chaucer with alison,

and glass menagerie - i wrote about the joy and hope question

i'm so bad at writin essays cause my teacher wont let us write any, well she won't mark them

ReputationRep:
    i did alison and hope&joy
    how much did you guys write? I only wrote 3 sides per essay... some people had done 5/6
    alison was a nice essay
    hope i contradicted myself too much... and i think my essay was too general...
    i didn't realise unil i read the front of hte paper and a thread here that we had to know the viewpoints of diff critics... we were never taught this at school

ReputationRep:
    I wrote just over 2 sides for alison and 3 and 1/4 for hop and joy. i kept trying to relate back to the question and adding in the AOs so i hope i did ok!!

i found it ok..donne-nice question
    streetcar-was ok
    wuthering heights-easy but boring question

ReputationRep:
    donne question was amazing, bet i still fecked up part c though. streetcar was ok wasn't as great as i wasnted it to be, i babbled horrendously. as for waterland.....BURN....you evil EVIL book!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessParadox)
    how much did you guys write? I only wrote 3 sides per essay... some people had done 5/6
    It doesn't matter how much you write, as long as you answer the question well enough. I've never ever written as much as other people (and I have big handwriting!) but I've got A's in every single English exam I've ever taken (bar one, because I..er.. didn't read the book). So don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    hahah,

i did the William Blake and Arthur Miller,

much easier than Jun 2003 and Jan 2004 - i did 2 hours revision prior,

absolute p**s take - so easy =)

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.