Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How did people find it???

I thought the questions for my re sit from Jan weren't bad.

My other 2 were ok too.

ReputationRep:
    :cool:
    yeah i had chaucer - millers tale on alisoun which i thought was lovely and i had loads to write
    the glass menagerie questions were tricky and pretty one dimensional so i think i didnt do too well on that.

what texts did you do?

ReputationRep:
    chaucer with alison,

and glass menagerie - i wrote about the joy and hope question

i'm so bad at writin essays cause my teacher wont let us write any, well she won't mark them

ReputationRep:
    i did alison and hope&joy
    how much did you guys write? I only wrote 3 sides per essay... some people had done 5/6
    alison was a nice essay
    hope i contradicted myself too much... and i think my essay was too general...
    i didn't realise unil i read the front of hte paper and a thread here that we had to know the viewpoints of diff critics... we were never taught this at school

ReputationRep:
    I wrote just over 2 sides for alison and 3 and 1/4 for hop and joy. i kept trying to relate back to the question and adding in the AOs so i hope i did ok!!

i found it ok..donne-nice question
    streetcar-was ok
    wuthering heights-easy but boring question

ReputationRep:
    donne question was amazing, bet i still fecked up part c though. streetcar was ok wasn't as great as i wasnted it to be, i babbled horrendously. as for waterland.....BURN....you evil EVIL book!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessParadox)
    how much did you guys write? I only wrote 3 sides per essay... some people had done 5/6
    It doesn't matter how much you write, as long as you answer the question well enough. I've never ever written as much as other people (and I have big handwriting!) but I've got A's in every single English exam I've ever taken (bar one, because I..er.. didn't read the book). So don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    hahah,

i did the William Blake and Arthur Miller,

much easier than Jun 2003 and Jan 2004 - i did 2 hours revision prior,

absolute p**s take - so easy =)

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.