The Student Room Group

What should be my fourth subject?

I'm going to take health and social care, phycology, biology and I need one more, I don't know if I want to go to uni and I don't know what job I would want for my fourth option I'm thinking:
Chemistry
Travel and tourism
Philosophy
Sport
Please help
Chemistry goes with your other options and makes a nice set, and if you do decide to go to uni Chemistry or philosophy would be the most usefull, However sport would give you a good range of a-levels, i was always advised not to take travel and tourism if there was any chance i might want to apply for uni but i am not entirly sure why. Philosophy i think would be interesting but if you dont go to uni might be harder to relate to a job. So there are pros and cons to all you possibilities but none seem particually bad, so mabey just think about what you would enjoy the most :smile: Hope that helps, good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Amber May
Chemistry goes with your other options and makes a nice set, and if you do decide to go to uni Chemistry or philosophy would be the most usefull, However sport would give you a good range of a-levels, i was always advised not to take travel and tourism if there was any chance i might want to apply for uni but i am not entirly sure why. Philosophy i think would be interesting but if you dont go to uni might be harder to relate to a job. So there are pros and cons to all you possibilities but none seem particually bad, so mabey just think about what you would enjoy the most :smile: Hope that helps, good luck :smile:

Thank you so much, yeah travel and tourism is seen as a soft subject but idk why because apparently there is so so much work you have to put in ! And with sport I only like the non practical side so I don't think that would work out for me and then finally I hate chemistry so much so I don't think I'd survive it for two whole years and I've recently discovered that I really enjoy philosophy so I think I've chosen that one. Thank you for all the help. It was so useful:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest