Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Exams and severe hayfever!!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I know this is a really random and odd question but during my eng lit today, i felt so ill that it really affected my concentration and distracted me, is it true if you get a doctors note and send it to the exam board they take it into consideration???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twinkledust)
    I know this is a really random and odd question but during my eng lit today, i felt so ill that it really affected my concentration and distracted me, is it true if you get a doctors note and send it to the exam board they take it into consideration???
    yes but you'll have to do it pretty sharpish now if you've done the exam. i'm trhinking of doing that because although i haven't started my exams, i can barely concentrate today whilst trying to revise, so if it's like this for my exams i will go to the doctor. hayfever sucks big time doesn't it? make sure your teachers are aware of the problem, that should help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twinkledust)
    that happened to me once, my teacher called them and wrote off to them but i'm not sure whether my grade was affected?

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried clarityn?

ReputationRep:
    that is what i take and beconase!! its so annoyin!!

ReputationRep:
    try zyrtek.

ReputationRep:
    The best medicine for hay fever is some chinese medicine, i don't know the name in english but i find that the best medicine are chinese. I got a cold at a exam once and it's annoying, but's there nothing you can do about it, it just happens.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.