Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I'm a "to-be" fourth year medical student at Newcastle University, and considering doing an intercalated degree after my fourth year, meaning it would be a masters degree most likely.

    I'm not very clued up on what opportunities there are, in terms of intercalated degrees outside the university, nationally or even abroad, where both would interest me!

    So, just wondering if someone could point me in directions please?

    Any help would be appreciated!! (REP++)
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 23, 2015

University open days

  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.