Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ya well that was pretty hard, think I just scraped by though (Thank god quite a bit of it was graphs!) - Hopefully I'll make up for it on Paper 2

ReputationRep:
    I thought the paper was fine, it was easier than the practices we did.

ReputationRep:
    I was very impressed with it! I'm not a science natural, and get by on revision but I came out happy, unlike the English examination.

There were about 10 marks worth which I thought "nope this is hard, I remember seeing it in the revision guide but sort of missed it out ", but I did my best.

The pig and the ultrasound. I didn't understand when it said why?, did it mean uses or how, so I gave both answers even though I wasn't sure on ultrasound.

I'd say I've got at least 60 marks/90.

ReputationRep:
    i think it meant how, thats what i did.

It wasn't a too bad paper. Made loads of mistakes looking back. If for a question i write the correct answer, then i add another bit thats wrong do i still get the mark?

ReputationRep:
    Yea well now I think of it it wasn't really too bad, I just messed up a few points (Like all the stuff about the inherited diseases!)

At least the first question was easy 10 marks

(Foundation btw)

ReputationRep:
    I did the exexcel modular...i was annoyed at how easy it was. i was annoyed because i had revised for ages and ages and ages and agesthinking paper 1 was going to be solid. however everyone in my school was saying how easy it was and now it looks like paper 2 will the be the hard one afterall....back to revision it looks like

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.