Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm new to this forum, like it very much though, and I would like to know how can I post a poll. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    PM to ollie, he seems v.clever on this modern technology stoof! x o x

ReputationRep:
    when u start a new thread at the bottom of the set of message boxes there is one entitled post a poll, try there

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ollie for the help, but I still haven't figured it out. After ticking the box of posting a poll what do I have to do?

ReputationRep:
    give it a title, type a message, then tick the box and write in how many options you want ppl to have. then in the next window, fill in the information and that should be it. i cant think why it wouldnt be working

ReputationRep:
    xpander when u click that box, continue as normal, then itll brin up the next screen with more info bout the actual poll
    i fink?!

x o x

ReputationRep:
    Thanks all of you for the help, I finally made it!

ReputationRep:
    What did you want to post a poll about?

Phil

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.