What to do after Gap Year Watch

rugbybeast
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I did very well at a levels to my surprise and so am capable of getting into the top unis. However I don't particularly have a passion and was going to just do maths as I am naturally good at it. So I was looking at school leaver schemes online (studentladder) and they seem to not be as academically respected as degrees. So any ones that lead to a degree? Thanks for the help
rugbybeast
Rep:
?
Bump! Degrees will be out of economics, geography or maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jess & Nick RMA
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey rugbybeast, have you considered a sponsored degree programme? They combine elements of professional work experience with a company and time spent studying at university, giving you the best of both worlds.
rugbybeast
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jess & Nick RMA)
Hey rugbybeast, have you considered a sponsored degree programme? They combine elements of professional work experience with a company and time spent studying at university, giving you the best of both worlds.
I have had a look and would be very good however the degrees don't tend to be ones I would like and I would look to gain sponsorship once I had started at uni but currently I'm only looking for where and what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (452)
91.68%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (41)
8.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise