Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...Or another kind of board? i want to get one for university and Basically

- I don't care how it looks, or if I look like a pretentious wannabe whilst riding
    - I've never boarded before but used to surf so I'm pretty good at balancing if that helps
    - It needs to be portable as I'd be using it to get to and from university so preferably sometthing that I can fit in my backpack or easily carry under my arm
    - Like I said, I'm using it to go places, so I'm not interested in doing tricks or anything although I'd need it to be fairly sturdy as pavements can be fairly bumpy

UPDATE: bonus queston, should i get grip tape for it? i hear it makes it easier to ride but feels rough to carry around and covers up the nice design of the board. is it silly not to use it for that re`son though?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zyzzyspirit)
    huh? this doesnt really answer my q

ReputationRep:
    bonus queston, should i get grip tape for it? i hear it makes it easier to ride but feels rough to carry around and covers up the nice design of the board. is it silly not to use it for that re`son though?

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zyzzyspirit)
    Frank!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidchilli)
    Frank!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i thought this would be a reply to my quesrion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tylerdaniel)
    i thought this would be a reply to my quesrion
    oh, sorry dude. I want a penny board too, they seem cool. I dont skateboard though so Idk which ones best tbh, but most people who arent looking to become pro would just choose a penny i guess.

Too bawse for you, sir.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.