Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    . bmgkjvmjjlm,mnlibvb

ReputationRep:
    Leeds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Nottingham .
    I think university of Leeds would be the best choice for you as it is a higher ranked university .
    Regarding the city and night life , I would go for Leeds as it is a great place to live in <3.

ReputationRep:
    I have grown up in Nottingham, and while it hasn't always had the best reputation, I've got a soft spot for it the university campus is lovely, out of the way of the inner city, but close to a very reliable transport network. The cost of living is probably on a par with Leeds, but there are loads of cheap cafes and restaurants in the city. The nightlife, from what I've seen, is lively and very good; there are millions of bars, pubs and nightclubs scattered all over the city, we're home to the famous Rock City too! People in Nottingham are lovely and there is everything you need in the inner city. We have a massive cinema, theatre and concert hall and two large shopping centres in close proximity. The uni is ranked very highly too, but obviously it is better for certain degrees than others so it all depends on your choice of degree, what are you doing? Hope I helped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oceanrouge)
    Leeds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> Nottingham .
    I think university of Leeds would be the best choice for you as it is a higher ranked university .
    Regarding the city and night life , I would go for Leeds as it is a great place to live in <3.
    But which would you prefer

ReputationRep:
    But which school would you prefer and which school would you choose, and which has better student and is better innovative ideas

ReputationRep:
    I would choose Leeds University for its reputation as a higher ranked university .

ReputationRep:
    Im at Leeds uni it's a good city, very cheap nights out and people generally very friendly, great transport links to everywhere and despite being a massive city I've never felt unsafe. My sister went to Nottingham and loved it though, to be honest I think they are both fairly similar and you will have a great time at either!

ReputationRep:
    Quite similar really and both brilliant cities. Leeds is slightly closer to the city centre but Nottingham's gorgeous campus has the edge. What subject are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.