The Student Room Group

Imperial College medicine applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
My offer was updated to 3 this evening, A*AA
So pissed off with Imperial... been waiting for a decision all week since most people have got them within 8/9 days, and now we've reached the weekend and I'm going to have to wait longer. For some reason people who had interviews after me have already been told... I'm fairly sure that the interview panel must come to a decision pretty quickly so I cannot understand this process. Congrats to those with offers, I really need to get one so I can stop sitting on track refreshing every 5 minutes :frown:
Original post by Chem107
My offer was updated to 3 this evening, A*AA

Yay!!! They must realise we already meet the AS requirement so don't need the fourth A2
Original post by phagocyte1998
So pissed off with Imperial... been waiting for a decision all week since most people have got them within 8/9 days, and now we've reached the weekend and I'm going to have to wait longer. For some reason people who had interviews after me have already been told... I'm fairly sure that the interview panel must come to a decision pretty quickly so I cannot understand this process. Congrats to those with offers, I really need to get one so I can stop sitting on track refreshing every 5 minutes :frown:

I think that there are three different options at end of interview -they either decide definite offer or definite rejection or they are still unsure. If the third thing happens, then an admissisions tutor looks at your whole application and decides whether to give an offer which might take slightly longer than 8-9 days. Then again they might have just had a list of who they were giving offers to and updating their track but might not have reached you yet (I received mine very late so they might have just said, argh lets just update the rest on Monday). Whatever the reason for the delay, you still have a very good chance of an offer!!!!

Glad to know I'm not the only one who keeps refreshing track lol, when was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
guys does anyone know when the next batch of interviews are or when they send out rejections?
Original post by ilovecake123
guys does anyone know when the next batch of interviews are or when they send out rejections?

I'm wondering about the same thing :/ the last time sb posted that they got an interview was like ages ago..
Original post by Mikey448
Glad to know I'm not the only one who keeps refreshing track lol, when was your interview?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Last Tuesday, you? I'm mainly worried because I thought it went well and now since other people from Tuesday and Wednesday have got offers I'm doubting myself
Original post by coffeelover345
I'm wondering about the same thing :/ the last time sb posted that they got an interview was like ages ago..

i rang them about 1.5 weeks ago but they said they still had half their interviews to give out, i know my section 3 result won't cut it as i got 2B :frown:
Last Tuesday, you? I'm mainly worried because I thought it went well and now since other people from Tuesday and Wednesday have got offers I'm doubting myself

exactly the same!! i had it last tuesday and i thought it went okay, now I'm not so sure :/ just gotta hope for the best
Rejected post interview :'( . Absolutely gutted and can't see where I went wrong.
8A*s 2As at GCSE, 4As at AS with A-level Maths taken early, 6.2, 6.6 on BMAT and I thought I did ok on the interview.

My nerves made me fumble the first question on the interview, but I can't see anything else :frown:
Reply 951

I'm wondering the same :frown: have been waiting since the end of november and still havent heard anything yet:s-smilie:
Reply 952
i rang them about 1.5 weeks ago but they said they still had half their interviews to give out, i know my section 3 result won't cut it as i got 2B :frown:

they still have half of the interviews to give out?? why are they taking it so slow...! urghhh

Ah ok :frown:

Well from what people previosuly posted I should have met the cut off, but I've heard that not all the people who meet the cut off get called for an interview? I mean it's kinda confusing..

Anyways they got our scores in november and i would really like to get any response from them. I obviously understand that they have a lot of applicants but this process is just taking so long :/
Original post by popo123
Rejected post interview :'( . Absolutely gutted and can't see where I went wrong.
8A*s 2As at GCSE, 4As at AS with A-level Maths taken early, 6.2, 6.6 on BMAT and I thought I did ok on the interview.

My nerves made me fumble the first question on the interview, but I can't see anything else :frown:

So sorry to hear that :frown: When was your interview? Have you got/done other interviews?
Do you think you will get an A*AA offer if you were only predicted AAA?
Original post by gunner 124
Do you think you will get an A*AA offer if you were only predicted AAA?

Nope - if they want to offer you above what you're predicted, they can and they will.
My BMAT is 4.9 5.4 3.5A, and I think my overall application is good so I am getting anxious of why I haven't got an interview yet. Is anyone else with a similar BMAT still waiting for an interview?
I got 4.9,7.4, 3.5A and 4A* done in A level, but still waiting for an interview😊
Original post by Waiwaihash
I got 4.9,7.4, 3.5A and 4A* done in A level, but still waiting for an interview😊

Are you an international? I got 5.7 5.9 3B predicted 41/45 for the IB and I'm also waiting for an interview (or a rejection)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending