The Student Room Group

Imperial College medicine applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by theRaichu
Are you an international? I got 5.7 5.9 3B predicted 41/45 for the IB and I'm also waiting for an interview (or a rejection)

Ya, I am an international student which had finished A level hahaha
Reply 961
My bmat scores are 5.4, 5.7 and 3A and still waiting for an interview/rejection :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kiragyd
My bmat scores are 5.4, 5.7 and 3A and still waiting for an interview/rejection :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what are your other stats?
Could someone tell me how long the tour is on interview day?
About 20 minutes
Reply 965
Original post by mario64
what are your other stats?

GCSE: 6A*s, 5As and 1B
AS: 4As

what about you?:smile:
Original post by Kiragyd
GCSE: 6A*s, 5As and 1B
AS: 4As

what about you?:smile:

6a*'s 6a's

4A's

and got an offer
Can't wait for my interview someone in my school got an offer 2 weeks after like they say so having had 1 interview, myself, already I feel quite confident about this one!!
Original post by popo123
Rejected post interview :'( . Absolutely gutted and can't see where I went wrong.
8A*s 2As at GCSE, 4As at AS with A-level Maths taken early, 6.2, 6.6 on BMAT and I thought I did ok on the interview.

My nerves made me fumble the first question on the interview, but I can't see anything else :frown:

Sorry to hear that... can I ask when you had your interview? I'm still waiting and quite worried :frown: I'm sure you'll do well if you have other interviews
Original post by popo123
Rejected post interview :'( . Absolutely gutted and can't see where I went wrong.
8A*s 2As at GCSE, 4As at AS with A-level Maths taken early, 6.2, 6.6 on BMAT and I thought I did ok on the interview.

My nerves made me fumble the first question on the interview, but I can't see anything else :frown:

I'm so sorry to hear that man 🙁 What kind of answers did you give and how was your charisma during the interview?
Reply 970
Original post by mario64
6a*'s 6a's

4A's

and got an offer

Congratulations!! thats amazing!
Original post by Kiragyd
Congratulations!! thats amazing!

thanks haha.

was a bit surprised.
My GCSEs where just normal lol I don't think they consider them that deeply lol (2A*s 6As 3Bs 1C 1D)
BMAT: 5.2 5.4 4A
I have an interview on the 10th of Feb
Original post by Waiwaihash
I got 4.9,7.4, 3.5A and 4A* done in A level, but still waiting for an interview😊

I am a home student so getting anxious!
Original post by Waiwaihash
Ya, I am an international student which had finished A level hahaha

Isnt the bmat cut off for internationals 4A? I just heard this from somewhere but i dunno if it's true.
Original post by Folami 123
My GCSEs where just normal lol I don't think they consider them that deeply lol (2A*s 6As 3Bs 1C 1D)
BMAT: 5.2 5.4 4A
I have an interview on the 10th of Feb

LOL, congrats dude, you now have a 70% chance of getting an offer statistically!
Is there anyone that has already got an offer from Imperial for AAA? I really wanted to put Imperial as my Insurance and UCL (asking for A*AA) as my firm because I love both unis. Already got an offer from UCL and had my Imperial interview Tue 19th but seems like even if I do get an offer from Imperial I won't be able to put both down :frown:
Original post by ciara26
Is there anyone that has already got an offer from Imperial for AAA? I really wanted to put Imperial as my Insurance and UCL (asking for A*AA) as my firm because I love both unis. Already got an offer from UCL and had my Imperial interview Tue 19th but seems like even if I do get an offer from Imperial I won't be able to put both down :frown:

Traditional vs integrated I. My opinion which do you prefer
Original post by Folami 123
Traditional vs integrated I. My opinion which do you prefer

Which one is traditional?
Original post by hopefulmedic97
Which one is traditional?

Technically neither, but I think Imperial leans more towards a science focus than UCL.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending