The Student Room Group

Imperial College medicine applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Is it possible to get an offer over the weekend?
Don't think the admission staff will be working over the weekend :/ although I was told that all the decisions will be made before the 31st and they're getting off for Easter too so they have to make all the decisions before they get off. Just need to be a little bit more patient, don't have long to wait now! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any offers?
Original post by Fahad78636
Any offers?

When was your interview bro?
Original post by Masked_Freak
When was your interview bro?

8th March havent heard since :frown:
Original post by Fahad78636
8th March havent heard since :frown:

Mine was 9th, we should hear tomorrow and day after bro its calm dw
Offer at 22:01 lol! Over the moon! Interview on the 9th :smile: good luck everyone!
Original post by GDbubbles
Offer at 22:01 lol! Over the moon! Interview on the 9th :smile: good luck everyone!

grats bro (y)
Any offers?
Offer just came through!!
OFFERRRRR!!!!!!!!!! Interviewed on the 15th of March, can't believe it!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer, genuinely didnt expect that..
Original post by Kiragyd
OFFERRRRR!!!!!!!!!! Interviewed on the 15th of March, can't believe it!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait what time was your interview? I wanna see if I can figure out who you were 😂
Original post by Masked_Freak
Offer, genuinely didnt expect that..

Same lol, I managed to knock my cup of water over on my way out of the interview 😂
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Gbajaj1506
Wait what time was your interview? I wanna see if I can figure out who you were 😂

15:20! what about you?
Mine was at 2:40, you might have been in the waiting room with me! I was sitting in the right hand corner with a friend of mine. I'm Asian and I was wearing a blue suit. Describe yourself 😂
Mine was at 2:40, you might have been in the waiting room with me! I was sitting in the right hand corner with a friend of mine. I'm Asian and I was wearing a blue suit. Describe yourself 😂

yeah I think I know who you are! haha I was sitting on the sofa on the side of the room. I had my hair up in a bun and was wearing a grey top and a skirt, I'm Chinese btw :biggrin: congratulations on your offer!
Original post by Kiragyd
yeah I think I know who you are! haha I was sitting on the sofa on the side of the room. I had my hair up in a bun and was wearing a grey top and a skirt, I'm Chinese btw :biggrin: congratulations on your offer!

Ohhh were you sitting with you dad? I think I know who you are lmao
Original post by Kiragyd
15:20! what about you?

My interview was supposed to b e at 3:20 but ended up being at 3:40...
Ohhh were you sitting with you dad? I think I know who you are lmao

yeah haha!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending