The Student Room Group

Need to know GCSE Maths June 2015 paper

Hi Guys, i need to know when will they unblocked the math june 2015 papers because i want to peint it out do some of them. I have finished doing all the past papers already now i need these so anyone can help me with it.
From what I remember, they don't give out this year's papers until much later in the academic year. Perhaps around April/May.
This is because they're aware that many schools will use these papers for pre-public exams, so they are only available for teachers.
Original post by Yaseen10
Hi Guys, i need to know when will they unblocked the math june 2015 papers because i want to peint it out do some of them. I have finished doing all the past papers already now i need these so anyone can help me with it.

Ask you teacher for them.

Try some papers from other boards as it guves extra practice.
Reply 3
Original post by Muttley79
Ask you teacher for them.

Try some papers from other boards as it guves extra practice.

The problem is that i have just finished GCSE and also i need those papers as i got no one at all to help me.
The problem is that i have just finished GCSE and also i need those papers as i got no one at all to help me.

You don't - I'm a maths teacher! Use AQA papers if you are doing Edexcel and vice versa - I doubt you've done all the papers from 2012 onwards from all boards.
Reply 5
Original post by Muttley79
You don't - I'm a maths teacher! Use AQA papers if you are doing Edexcel and vice versa - I doubt you've done all the papers from 2012 onwards from all boards.

I have done main boards past paper. I just fail my maths by 1 marks as i got 64 marks.
I only need 2015 board past papers.

It is against TSR rules to ask for the latest password protected papers. Only your teacher is permitted to share these with you.
Reply 7
Original post by Mr M
It is against TSR rules to ask for the latest password protected papers. Only your teacher is permitted to share these with you.

I was asking for the link if someone had but sorry i didn' know thanks.
I was asking for the link if someone had but sorry i didn' know thanks.

No problem. They are password protected so teachers can use them as mocks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending