Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!My two friends and I and looking for someone to live with us for the whole year. All three of us are girls, two second years doing history and a third year doing anthropology at UCL. Our flat is on Albany road, 10 minutes walk from ucl, 10 minutes to Camden, 20 minutes to oxford street, and right next to Regent's Park. It's a lovely flat with two storeys and a balcony. Rent would be £135pw, not including bills. We preferably want someone to move in ASAP! Please message me for details and photos.Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm a male student going into my 3rd year. I am currently studying at Bucks New Uni High Wycombe but don't want to live there any longer so looking for a room in London. Please could you forward me details. James

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm interested, Is this room still available?

X
    Sue

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.