The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medical School Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by enaomie
I'm currently in the same boat as you. I emailed Glasgow and they said they could reschedule for early to mid February which doesn't help me much as my other interview is mid January

That's frustrating. I'm still waiting to hear if I get an interview from Glasgow anyway but praying so much that I do today. What are you thinking on doing about the situation?
Reply 381
[QUOTE=doctorscot;60974209]That's frustrating. I'm still waiting to hear if I get an interview from Glasgow anyway but praying so much that I do today. What are you thinking on doing about the situation?
Haven't decided. Who would have thought multiple interviews would be my problem. Oh well.
I'm a Scottish applicant with a UKCAT of 720, haven't heard yet - are they releasing them a day at a time?
Reply 383
So no one heard today?

Hmmmm.... Interesting.
Reply 384
I suppose they have until the end of the week and will still be giving 2 weeks notice so they may send them Wednesday-Friday
They did send some out at around seven o'clock last week, so let's keep hoping!
I hope they let us know soon as if by some miracle I get an interview I'll need to book flights!
In some ways no one hearing anything is more nerve wreaking than last week when others were getting invites, and i was not.
Reply 387
Just got an interview!!
Just got an interview 15th Dec 14:30. Over the moon!

The only options for Aberdeen are in January though - have no idea how this works now?
stats?
Hey congrats! How did you receive the invite? Was it via email or UCAS track? Thanks :smile:
Got an interview 15th at 3:30
Congratulations to all of the people who have got interviews!
I'm really pleased for you all :biggrin:

Starting to feel as though there's a strong chance I'll not be getting an interview. Really disappointed but I guess everything happens for a reason!
Original post by ScaredBanana
Got an interview 15th at 3:30

Congrats, was that just now?? Still no sign of life from track!!
just got interview :smile:))
Reply 395
Original post by zahidmoh
stats?

5A's at higher, predicted 3A's at advanced highers and UCKAT average of 662.5
Reply 396
Original post by mayurrroy
Hey congrats! How did you receive the invite? Was it via email or UCAS track? Thanks :smile:

I just got it through track but I'm guessing I'll get an email at some point.
Original post by madmed16
You'll get one JennaPeeeee!

I did thank goodness!!
Reply 398
Original post by emem2011
Congratulations to all of the people who have got interviews!
I'm really pleased for you all :biggrin:

Starting to feel as though there's a strong chance I'll not be getting an interview. Really disappointed but I guess everything happens for a reason!

Still seems to be interviews on the 15th they're giving out so I wouldn't give up hope yet! :smile:
Congrats!! What are the dates for those who just got interviews?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending