The Student Room Group

My first post, and I have something to say..

I’ve been on the forums from a while, getting lots of help from great people, who seem so much more knowledgeable than I probably ever will be. However, I can’t help but notice a certain user by the name of z!D4N. This ‘dude’, a word which is frequently used in his posts, seems to enjoy arguing very much, and deliberately provokes people in order to start nonsense off-topic disputes. I am sure that if he sees this post, he will have a lot of BS to say to me, and it is fine, though this is not my purpose. What I am trying to say the people like this, should really just go get a life. It is really, really sad to be sitting in front of your computer all day just starting random arguments with anonymous people, and waiting for them to counter what you say. Guess what? You are not wanted here, and I am sure that many people will agree with me. Please, if you are not proving any help, f*** off and go somewhere that you are invited, though I doubt this 'somewhere' exists.

Edit: link and quote have been removed.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
davidbeckham
I’ve been on the forums from a while, getting lots of help from great people, who seem so much more knowledgeable than I probably ever will be. However, I can’t help but notice a certain user by the name of z!D4N. This ‘dude’, a word which is frequently used in his posts, seems to enjoy arguing very much, and deliberately provokes people in order to start nonsense off-topic disputes. I am sure that if he sees this post, he will have a lot of BS to say to me, and it is fine, though this is not my purpose. What I am trying to say the people like this, should really just go get a life. It is really, really sad to be sitting in front of your computer all day just starting random arguments with anonymous people, and waiting for them to counter what you say. Guess what? You are not wanted here, and I am sure that many people will agree with me. Please, if you are not proving any help, f*** off and go somewhere that you are invited, though I doubt this 'somewhere' exists.

"Argument on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."
edit:link removed for the sake of davidbeckham

nice first thread! though not every1 is like him. did u see the argument he was picking with everyone in the maths P1 thread?

edit: oh yeh WELCOME!
Reply 2
Do you have any idea how offensive that link and comment you made was? How are people with physical motability difficuties retards?
Reply 3
So are the rumours true Beckham?
Reply 4
amazingtrade
Do you have any idea how offensive that link and comment you made was? How are people with physical motability difficuties retards?

No worse than what you did, by proclaiming you are black when you are clearly white. Hmm.
Reply 5
amazingtrade

huhhh :eek: i never saw that!
Reply 6
amazingtrade

I think it's somewhere in the definition...
Reply 7
think the special olympics comment is out of order. sure your not the retarded one?

removed it - nice to see.
was it that joke about what is better than winning the special olympics?

good joke :biggrin:

a Ricky Gervais classic :cool:
Reply 9
I'm confused....i agree that's completely out of order to say that....but when i first read it...i took it as something which the other guy he was talking about had said in another post/forum....:confused:

G
Reply 10
amazingtrade

I agree. The comment is bad enough - I'm sure athletes in the paralympics would be extremely offended by that, but the picture is really taking it way too far.

I do agree about zidan though. I've just noticed - is it cos of your usernames you don't like him? Seems a coincidence less than a week before the euro 2004 match
Reply 11
It was an immoral and somewhat snyde comment.
Reply 12
nah... I think it was beckham's quote intended to imply that this other guy is retarded for starting arguments all the time ... he is sad, but bad quote!
Reply 13
fully
nah... I think it was beckham's quote intended to imply that this other guy is retarded for starting arguments all the time ... he is sad, but bad quote!

Ah!! Makes sense now!!!! You're right...bad quote

G
Reply 14
guys, i cant believe i can hav such a big influence in this forum. btw i bet davidbeckham = daydream.
Reply 15
z!D4N
guys, i cant believe i can hav such a big influence in this forum. btw i bet davidbeckham = daydream.

You sir, are a tit.
Reply 16
i wonder whos the one spending all that time talking BS.
Reply 17
Bhaal85
You sir, are a tit.
*applauds politely*
Reply 18
Bhaal85
You sir, are a tit.

dude, u dont see the logic behind things and the value in doing things.
Reply 19
elpollodiablouk
*applauds politely*

I think that deserves more that polite applause.....*CHEERS WILDLY* :tongue:

G

Latest

Trending

Trending