Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My first post, and I have something to say.. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidbeckham)
    I’ve been on the forums from a while, getting lots of help from great people, who seem so much more knowledgeable than I probably ever will be. However, I can’t help but notice a certain user by the name of z!D4N. This ‘dude’, a word which is frequently used in his posts, seems to enjoy arguing very much, and deliberately provokes people in order to start nonsense off-topic disputes. I am sure that if he sees this post, he will have a lot of BS to say to me, and it is fine, though this is not my purpose. What I am trying to say the people like this, should really just go get a life. It is really, really sad to be sitting in front of your computer all day just starting random arguments with anonymous people, and waiting for them to counter what you say. Guess what? You are not wanted here, and I am sure that many people will agree with me. Please, if you are not proving any help, f*** off and go somewhere that you are invited, though I doubt this 'somewhere' exists.

Edit: link and quote have been removed.

Welcome DUDE lol, your full of truth! He has his ways of dystroying every attemp that anyone makes to ehlp anyone, he has done this in the CHEM SECTION......he is a poor no good, piece of ****, arrogant ****, i dunno what else to say, DUDE and as you> i HOPE he sees this!!

WELCOME ABORD MAN!!

ReputationRep:
    I’ve been on the forums from a while, getting lots of help from great people, who seem so much more knowledgeable than I probably ever will be. However, I can’t help but notice a certain user by the name of z!D4N. This ‘dude’, a word which is frequently used in his posts, seems to enjoy arguing very much, and deliberately provokes people in order to start nonsense off-topic disputes. I am sure that if he sees this post, he will have a lot of BS to say to me, and it is fine, though this is not my purpose. What I am trying to say the people like this, should really just go get a life. It is really, really sad to be sitting in front of your computer all day just starting random arguments with anonymous people, and waiting for them to counter what you say. Guess what? You are not wanted here, and I am sure that many people will agree with me. Please, if you are not proving any help, f*** off and go somewhere that you are invited, though I doubt this 'somewhere' exists.

Edit: link and quote have been removed.
    good comedy joke. i dont see why everyone doesnt appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I think that deserves more that polite applause.....*CHEERS WILDLY*

G
    I was just trying to keep in the spirit of the politeness (hence Bhaal using 'Sir') But he is a tit. (Not Bhaal, the other guy)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    i wonder whos the one spending all that time talking BS.
    idiot.

ReputationRep:
    guys, i only have this much to say.

people who are calling people idiots, etc, often end up themselves being them. if someone who is actually mature and reading this, theyll spot who are the immature ones.

basically, u guys dont see the value in arguing. in fact, i dont start arguments for no reason. i only get fed up when the people start calling names such as idiot, *******, etc, and hav nth else to say. basically, those people = no common sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)

people who are calling people idiots, etc, often end up themselves being them. if someone who is actually mature and reading this, theyll spot who are the immature ones.
    I think we're all already waaaay ahead of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)

basically, u guys dont see the value in arguing. in fact, i dont start arguments for no reason. i only get fed up when the people start calling names such as idiot, *******, etc, and hav nth else to say. basically, those people = no common sense
    in light of this post i have re-considered my statement, and i can again confirm you are indeed an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)

Idiot, so this is ur sense, and WE are the idiots, hmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)

Clearly, the immature one is you. Why don't you try to argue yourself out of this fact?

ReputationRep:
    Clearly, the immature one is you. Why don't you try to argue yourself out of this fact?
    He doesn't have to prove anything, apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I think that deserves more that polite applause.....*CHEERS WILDLY*

G
    *Follows and cheers*
    xox

ReputationRep:
    -_-'

ReputationRep:
    I suggest everyone does what I've done and blocks this troll. I know I'm guilty of feeding him, but I'm going to stop now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    I agree. The comment is bad enough - I'm sure athletes in the paralympics would be extremely offended by that, but the picture is really taking it way too far.
    I've seen that posted before on these boards, but I can't remember anybody taking notice and telling the guy to go away.

What's changed?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    I've seen that posted before on these boards, but I can't remember anybody taking notice and telling the guy to go away.

What's changed?
    Actually it was gnostic - and I reported the post it was in and it was deleted, he reposted it and I reported the post again and it was deleted, he put the "joke" in his signature and I reported it again and his signature was edited, he changed it back again and was banned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)

What's changed?
    Pencil Queen obviously did take notice of it the other time. Admittedly I did see it but not act, even though I didn't find it at all funny. For me the difference was that this time it wasn't just a comment but there was also a picture that made fun of people with learning disabilities which really annoyed me.

ReputationRep:
    it's getting obvious that people are trying to get their things back. esp davidbeckham, if i were u, i wouldnt be such a loser and do this kinda stuff. -_-''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    I was just trying to keep in the spirit of the politeness (hence Bhaal using 'Sir') But he is a tit. (Not Bhaal, the other guy)
    Indeed well said!

ReputationRep:
    The "special Olympics" joke is a classic, as long as you get the wording right (i.e. use "*******" not "retard"!) My mum's paralysed with MS, so I'm hardly going to disrespect the disabled - take the joke in the lighthearted manner it's intended.

ReputationRep:
    im glad u guys can actually manage to spend time talking about me.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.