Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I received an email from King's that draft timetables are now available to view via the King's Mobile App (for study abroad students). In order to do so I would need my King's username (= k+ student number I suppose) and a password.
    But I haven't received any email with a temporary password yet.
    Has anybody encountered the same problem? or is there no problem at all and I'm just being impatient?

Thanks for your help!

ReputationRep:
    Hey. You can login as a guest. Otherwise just use the username that you mentioned and password is the same one you picked for your application in kings apply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MasterAyrton)
    Hey. You can login as a guest. Otherwise just use the username that you mentioned and password is the same one you picked for your application in kings apply.
    Hi,
    thank you for the advice. Unfortunately the first suggestion didn't work and as I want to see my personalized timetable I need to log on as university member.
    But the study abroad ten already cc'd my email to the IT support team, so hopefully there will be a solution soon.
    Thanks anyways!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElDoc)
    Hi,

I received an email from King's that draft timetables are now available to view via the King's Mobile App (for study abroad students). In order to do so I would need my King's username (= k+ student number I suppose) and a password.
    But I haven't received any email with a temporary password yet.
    Has anybody encountered the same problem? or is there no problem at all and I'm just being impatient?

Thanks for your help!
    Hi,

I haven't received any email and also started to be impatient too because it's being stressful having no information for September! They are supposed to send us informtion on our IT account " A few weeks before you join us at King’s ", in other words, let's wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airelle96)
    Hi,

I haven't received any email and also started to be impatient too because it's being stressful having no information for September! They are supposed to send us informtion on our IT account " A few weeks before you join us at King’s ", in other words, let's wait

Relieved that I am not the only one I think so too; I would like to already book flights for a weekend home; without access to my timetables I don't know whether I will have Mondays/Fridays off. patience patience

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.