The Student Room Group

Help required - very short survey (a little desperate)

Hi All,

Apologies but this is a repost of a current thread as i really need some help.

I really need some help in people answering my survey to get some data i can use.

Currently Turkey/America is at the forefront of ATM technology and trendsetting in the world of Commercial Banking.
"Video ATMs" are found almost uniquely within Turkey, whereby users interact with an ATM which calls up an advisor remotely for face2face assistance.

I'm trying to better understand the feedback and experiences found in the market when interacting with these Video ATMs.

Even if you haven't used them before, indicative on your opinions towards them is also useful.

I'm more than happy to help anyone else in filling out their surveys or answering what i can (physics, investment banking, fx and fx options)!

www.surveymonkey.com/r/KLYYVLQ
Reply 1
I can see some people have filled it in already, 3 responses down, many to go! Thanks for everyone who has taken the time so far, helps me out a lot

Original post by Jagjag90
Hi All,

Apologies but this is a repost of a current thread as i really need some help.

I really need some help in people answering my survey to get some data i can use.

Currently Turkey/America is at the forefront of ATM technology and trendsetting in the world of Commercial Banking.
"Video ATMs" are found almost uniquely within Turkey, whereby users interact with an ATM which calls up an advisor remotely for face2face assistance.

I'm trying to better understand the feedback and experiences found in the market when interacting with these Video ATMs.

Even if you haven't used them before, indicative on your opinions towards them is also useful.

I'm more than happy to help anyone else in filling out their surveys or answering what i can (physics, investment banking, fx and fx options)!

www.surveymonkey.com/r/KLYYVLQ
Reply 2
Thanks to everyone who has helped so far, really helps me out! If anyone else has like 1min would really be appreciated

Original post by Jagjag90
I can see some people have filled it in already, 3 responses down, many to go! Thanks for everyone who has taken the time so far, helps me out a lot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending