Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I've been told by Sussex that the 250 spaces they had for accommodation for Clearing students has been allocated and it is unlikely that they will have anymore accommodation available. I was just wondering if there are any second year students that didn't live on campus or in uni accommodation that can tell me what it was like? Whether they still had a good experience despite not being on campus and whether anyone can tell me if it really affects your uni experience/ if there's much difference to being on campus or off?

Apologies for the long message I'm just pretty stressed about it all I just feel like I would be missing out if I was living in private accommodation.

Thank you

Gemma

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion, you should go to to the university even if you weren't allocated space in the halls. As long as you are not super far from the university, your social life will be affected minimally. Also consider that most people move into private accommodation during second year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summit)
    In my opinion, you should go to to the university even if you weren't allocated space in the halls. As long as you are not super far from the university, your social life will be affected minimally. Also consider that most people move into private accommodation during second year!
    That is true I think I'm just worried about the whole situation anyway and I have to act pretty fast.
    Thanks for the advice

ReputationRep:
    Hey Gemma...see this thread on SR http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3531901

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.