Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi - I have offers from University of Law, Westminster and London Met to study for my GDL/CPE part time (in London) and could really use some advice on where to go. I am leaning towards Met as I like the course and it is so close to where I live that I can make the most of it, which is important as I am going to be working full-time as well as taking this part-time. I was thinking that I would study at Met and then take my LPC at University of Law, but, as I say, I am very open to advice, including advice to apply elsewhere in London (e.g. BBP) - wherever it is I need a part time course offered (i.e. City law school only offer full-time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ani544)
    Hi - I have offers from University of Law, Westminster and London Met to study for my GDL/CPE part time (in London) and could really use some advice on where to go. I am leaning towards Met as I like the course and it is so close to where I live that I can make the most of it, which is important as I am going to be working full-time as well as taking this part-time. I was thinking that I would study at Met and then take my LPC at University of Law, but, as I say, I am very open to advice, including advice to apply elsewhere in London (e.g. BBP) - wherever it is I need a part time course offered (i.e. City law school only offer full-time
    Where you complete your GDL doesn't matter than much so you can narrow down your choice to the place where you feel comfortable and will get more support. GDL fees also varies e.g. at £5,500 London Met is basically half than the UoL so I would go with London Met.

ReputationRep:
    Do not go to Westminster uni for the GDL course. I personally had a terrible experience with the GDL course at Westminster uni. The quality of the course is very low.

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.