Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Double room to be rented in house located just off Headington Shops (Main road) consisting of supermarkets, takeout, post offices and banks as well as bus stop, this about a 2-3 minute walk to and from the house. The rent itself is £91 p/w minus expenses which will be divided by the people living there. (4 in total). The three living there are friendly uni students, not the partying type, despite being social, knowing how to keep to themselves and respect one another. Also pets are allowed in this home for a small fee quoted in the contract.

If anyone is interested please message me.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm starting at Oxford Brookes in September, I just got my accommodation offer for Lady Spencer hall which is catered and 5 miles from Headington campus where I'll be studying. I really didn't want catered or to be that far away from campus, so I am looking into student houses as I rang the accommodation bureau and there are no available spaces in any other halls. Would your accommodation be appropriate for me do you think?
    Thanks.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Moved to Find a Flatmate, where you're more likely to get an answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bilbodragon)
    Hey,

I'm starting at Oxford Brookes in September, I just got my accommodation offer for Lady Spencer hall which is catered and 5 miles from Headington campus where I'll be studying. I really didn't want catered or to be that far away from campus, so I am looking into student houses as I rang the accommodation bureau and there are no available spaces in any other halls. Would your accommodation be appropriate for me do you think?
    Thanks.
    Yes definitely, this place is only 3 stops away from that campus which is 3 minutes on the bus really in the mornings. In the evenings Headington has traffic at times and the house is within walking distance. Ill message you with a way to contact me

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm looking for a place still. Is it still available? I'll be starting a course in Occupational Therapy this Sept.

Charles

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still looking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King.Of.Sussex)
    Anyone still looking?
    Yes, me! And I have a cat so this is absolutely perfect for me! I am moving to Oxford to start a postgraduate diploma in theology. I love reading, writing, learning to play piano, baking, theology. I am looking for a 'homely' home rather than a party house. I am very interested. I am 28, female, and my cat is 6 years old and she is lovely. Does the place have a garden/yard? PM me?

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.