Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I wanted to find out if there are any OU students thinking of applying to read medicine or if there are any current medical students who gained entry with an OU qualification.

I'm currently going into year 2 with a distinction overall in year 1, which I know doesn't count, just chose my science modules and hoping to complete my degree over 3 years.

Wondering if anyone has any advice or may just want to discuss options.

Thanks for reading.

M..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicine4real)
    Hi all,

I wanted to find out if there are any OU students thinking of applying to read medicine or if there are any current medical students who gained entry with an OU qualification.

I'm currently going into year 2 with a distinction overall in year 1, which I know doesn't count, just chose my science modules and hoping to complete my degree over 3 years.

Wondering if anyone has any advice or may just want to discuss options.

Thanks for reading.

M..
    I'd be really interested in any answers to this, also any other medical post grad degree.

Which modules are you doing for year 2? I'm doing biology/health sciences full time, year 2 as well.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm doing Human Biology, cell biology and The science of the mind, fairly daunting stuff from what I've heard.... Just going to try and get my head down and crack on..

So are you interested in possibly going on to grad med, if so, where were you thinking of applying to?

M.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.