The Student Room Group

What movies do you recommend watching before starting university?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jay Rye
Well, my favourite film is spirited away. It's an animé film but I usually don't like animé so it must be a good film. It is a little weird at times but hey, at least it's not boring :biggrin:. Plus the animation was hand drawn, which is pretty amazing when you watch it.

I LLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE this film, you have to watch it

:woo: Finally someone else who loves Spirited Away. I myself have watched the movie and it's probably one of my favorite animated films :ahee:
@Black Rose :fight:
Hmm, Monsters University? :awesome:

Edit: You've already said it :lol: :five:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by Feraligatr
:woo: Finally someone else who loves Spirited Away. I myself have watched the movie and it's probably one of my favorite animated films :ahee:

Yay! Someone else likes it too. I wish there were more films like spirited away

What about Grave of the Fireflies? :tongue:
Still can't see why it's so brilliant, it's alright-good, but not brilliant. Now I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this. :ninja:
Original post by Black Rose
Hmm, Monsters University? :awesome:

Monsters University is a good film :ahee:
And so Spirited Away :u:

Original post by Jay Rye
Yay! Someone else likes it too. I wish there were more films like spirited away

:five:
Ever watched Grave of the Fireflies? Another really good moving animated movie :smile:
Original post by Black Rose
What about Grave of the Fireflies? :tongue:
Still can't see why it's so brilliant, it's alright-good, but not brilliant. Now I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this. :ninja:

Grave of the Fireflies is amazing too :ahee: Just super emotional though

Is it :colonhash: You watched parts of the movie hence never understood it all :lol:
Reply 26
Monsters University is a good film :ahee:
And so Spirited Away :u:

:five:
Ever watched Grave of the Fireflies? Another really good moving animated movie :smile:

Cool, I think I'll watch that tomorrow, after all any film recommended by a spirited away fan must be a great film :u:
Watch 'Unfriended'.

It'll teach you to watch your actions at parties or the consequences are horrid lmaao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by angelcake123
Watch 'Unfriended'.

It'll teach you to watch your actions at parties or the consequences are horrid lmaao

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you watch your actions at parties if you are blind drunk?
Original post by DiddyDec
How do you watch your actions at parties if you are blind drunk?

Okay sorry ignore my grammar
But you can be at a party without being drunk... well I'd hope so

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Starter for 10 is a good university themed film to watch, decent soundtrack and plenty of laughs as well. Watching this when it came out on DVD gave me great pride in knowing who Benedict Cumberbatch was way before he did Sherlock :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest