?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
...............other than retail experience obs
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
Tank Girl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi there This has now been moved to the Employment forum- you should bet a better response here !
HollyMar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Please help

CV for student just left school, she wants to be a life guard eventually but needs any job at the moment. please help give advice positive and negative to her cv, and if anyone has any recommendations of her next steps that would be much appreciated! always whiling to help others in return anyway i can.

thanks Holly.

Personal profileI have successfully completed the BETC Level 2 inSport at College, where I have demonstrated that I amself-motivated, organised and capable of working under pressure. At college Ifollowed instructions and worked as part of a team as well as using myinitiative to complete tasks independently. In short I am punctual, reliable,hardworking and eager to learn new skills. Education and Qualifications 2015 – Pending De College of Further Education Diploma in Sport and Active Leisure College of Further Education BTEC Level 2 In Sport: PassI have achieved:Planning and instructing exercise routines,Health and Safety with COSH, Fitness testing and training, Practical sport,Anatomy and physiology for sport. Functional skills in English Entry3: Pass Functional skills in Maths Entry 2: Pass 2009 - 2014 School ICT: Merit BTEC Level 2 Extended Cert in Sports: Merit English: E Maths: U Science : F ASDAN short course with;Level 1 Paddle power NICAS Level 1 Foundation Climber

Work ExperienceJuly 2015 – August 2015 Summer activities support, · Coaching youngpeople in sporting activities, Health and safety training, COSH February 2015 – June 2015 Parttime sales Assistant, · Helping in thefamily shop, selling food and various items· Generalhousekeeping and stock replenishmentInterests and achievements· NCS award· I have achievedan Endeavour award, where I participated in several outdoor activities and teambuilding exercises.· I enjoy keepingfit and attend the gym on a regular basis· I enjoy swimmingand I am training to be a life guard Skills· Teamwork: I enjoyworking as part of a team, I supported my team in a raft building competition,but I am able to work independently. · Communication: InEnglish we often have to work in a group, which means communicating, andlistening to others. Whilst at college, we play lots of team sports such asnetball where good communication and team leadership is needed. · Kind and caring: Iam able to get on well with others and I am good at giving Fashion advice tofriends. · Reliable: I helpto look after my younger brother, which requires me to be responsible andreliable person. I have to make sure he is safe secure and well entertained. · ICT Skills: I am competent with all Microsoft packagesincluding Word, Excel, Access and Power Point References
RevisionNad
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
(Original post by HollyMar)
Please help

CV for student just left school, she wants to be a life guard eventually but needs any job at the moment. please help give advice positive and negative to her cv, and if anyone has any recommendations of her next steps that would be much appreciated! always whiling to help others in return anyway i can.

thanks Holly.

Personal profileI have successfully completed the BETC Level 2 inSport at College, where I have demonstrated that I amself-motivated, organised and capable of working under pressure. At college Ifollowed instructions and worked as part of a team as well as using myinitiative to complete tasks independently. In short I am punctual, reliable,hardworking and eager to learn new skills. Education and Qualifications 2015 – Pending De College of Further Education Diploma in Sport and Active Leisure College of Further Education BTEC Level 2 In Sport: PassI have achieved:Planning and instructing exercise routines,Health and Safety with COSH, Fitness testing and training, Practical sport,Anatomy and physiology for sport. Functional skills in English Entry3: Pass Functional skills in Maths Entry 2: Pass 2009 - 2014 School ICT: Merit BTEC Level 2 Extended Cert in Sports: Merit English: E Maths: U Science : F ASDAN short course with;Level 1 Paddle power NICAS Level 1 Foundation Climber

Work ExperienceJuly 2015 – August 2015 Summer activities support, · Coaching youngpeople in sporting activities, Health and safety training, COSH February 2015 – June 2015 Parttime sales Assistant, · Helping in thefamily shop, selling food and various items· Generalhousekeeping and stock replenishmentInterests and achievements· NCS award· I have achievedan Endeavour award, where I participated in several outdoor activities and teambuilding exercises.· I enjoy keepingfit and attend the gym on a regular basis· I enjoy swimmingand I am training to be a life guard Skills· Teamwork: I enjoyworking as part of a team, I supported my team in a raft building competition,but I am able to work independently. · Communication: InEnglish we often have to work in a group, which means communicating, andlistening to others. Whilst at college, we play lots of team sports such asnetball where good communication and team leadership is needed. · Kind and caring: Iam able to get on well with others and I am good at giving Fashion advice tofriends. · Reliable: I helpto look after my younger brother, which requires me to be responsible andreliable person. I have to make sure he is safe secure and well entertained. · ICT Skills: I am competent with all Microsoft packagesincluding Word, Excel, Access and Power Point References
maybe you should have started a new thread?
HollyMar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
oh sorry i am much too new for this
RevisionNad
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
(Original post by HollyMar)
oh sorry i am much too new for this
lol, it's ok. wish you luck with finding your answer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (207)
46.94%
Take exams next summer (63)
14.29%
Change uni choice through clearing (100)
22.68%
Apply to uni next year instead (45)
10.2%
I'm not applying to university (26)
5.9%

Watched Threads