Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...............other than retail experience obs
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Tank Girl)
    x

ReputationRep:
    Hi there This has now been moved to the Employment forum- you should bet a better response here !

ReputationRep:
    Please help

CV for student just left school, she wants to be a life guard eventually but needs any job at the moment. please help give advice positive and negative to her cv, and if anyone has any recommendations of her next steps that would be much appreciated! always whiling to help others in return anyway i can.

thanks Holly.

Personal profileI have successfully completed the BETC Level 2 inSport at College, where I have demonstrated that I amself-motivated, organised and capable of working under pressure. At college Ifollowed instructions and worked as part of a team as well as using myinitiative to complete tasks independently. In short I am punctual, reliable,hardworking and eager to learn new skills. Education and Qualifications 2015 – Pending De College of Further Education Diploma in Sport and Active Leisure College of Further Education BTEC Level 2 In Sport: PassI have achieved:Planning and instructing exercise routines,Health and Safety with COSH, Fitness testing and training, Practical sport,Anatomy and physiology for sport. Functional skills in English Entry3: Pass Functional skills in Maths Entry 2: Pass 2009 - 2014 School ICT: Merit BTEC Level 2 Extended Cert in Sports: Merit English: E Maths: U Science : F ASDAN short course with;Level 1 Paddle power NICAS Level 1 Foundation Climber

Work ExperienceJuly 2015 – August 2015 Summer activities support, · Coaching youngpeople in sporting activities, Health and safety training, COSH February 2015 – June 2015 Parttime sales Assistant, · Helping in thefamily shop, selling food and various items· Generalhousekeeping and stock replenishmentInterests and achievements· NCS award· I have achievedan Endeavour award, where I participated in several outdoor activities and teambuilding exercises.· I enjoy keepingfit and attend the gym on a regular basis· I enjoy swimmingand I am training to be a life guard Skills· Teamwork: I enjoyworking as part of a team, I supported my team in a raft building competition,but I am able to work independently. · Communication: InEnglish we often have to work in a group, which means communicating, andlistening to others. Whilst at college, we play lots of team sports such asnetball where good communication and team leadership is needed. · Kind and caring: Iam able to get on well with others and I am good at giving Fashion advice tofriends. · Reliable: I helpto look after my younger brother, which requires me to be responsible andreliable person. I have to make sure he is safe secure and well entertained. · ICT Skills: I am competent with all Microsoft packagesincluding Word, Excel, Access and Power Point References

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyMar)
    Please help

CV for student just left school, she wants to be a life guard eventually but needs any job at the moment. please help give advice positive and negative to her cv, and if anyone has any recommendations of her next steps that would be much appreciated! always whiling to help others in return anyway i can.

thanks Holly.

Personal profileI have successfully completed the BETC Level 2 inSport at College, where I have demonstrated that I amself-motivated, organised and capable of working under pressure. At college Ifollowed instructions and worked as part of a team as well as using myinitiative to complete tasks independently. In short I am punctual, reliable,hardworking and eager to learn new skills. Education and Qualifications 2015 – Pending De College of Further Education Diploma in Sport and Active Leisure College of Further Education BTEC Level 2 In Sport: PassI have achieved:Planning and instructing exercise routines,Health and Safety with COSH, Fitness testing and training, Practical sport,Anatomy and physiology for sport. Functional skills in English Entry3: Pass Functional skills in Maths Entry 2: Pass 2009 - 2014 School ICT: Merit BTEC Level 2 Extended Cert in Sports: Merit English: E Maths: U Science : F ASDAN short course with;Level 1 Paddle power NICAS Level 1 Foundation Climber

Work ExperienceJuly 2015 – August 2015 Summer activities support, · Coaching youngpeople in sporting activities, Health and safety training, COSH February 2015 – June 2015 Parttime sales Assistant, · Helping in thefamily shop, selling food and various items· Generalhousekeeping and stock replenishmentInterests and achievements· NCS award· I have achievedan Endeavour award, where I participated in several outdoor activities and teambuilding exercises.· I enjoy keepingfit and attend the gym on a regular basis· I enjoy swimmingand I am training to be a life guard Skills· Teamwork: I enjoyworking as part of a team, I supported my team in a raft building competition,but I am able to work independently. · Communication: InEnglish we often have to work in a group, which means communicating, andlistening to others. Whilst at college, we play lots of team sports such asnetball where good communication and team leadership is needed. · Kind and caring: Iam able to get on well with others and I am good at giving Fashion advice tofriends. · Reliable: I helpto look after my younger brother, which requires me to be responsible andreliable person. I have to make sure he is safe secure and well entertained. · ICT Skills: I am competent with all Microsoft packagesincluding Word, Excel, Access and Power Point References
    maybe you should have started a new thread?

ReputationRep:
    oh sorry i am much too new for this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyMar)
    oh sorry i am much too new for this
    lol, it's ok. wish you luck with finding your answer

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.