Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    Wondering if there's anyone on here starting Adult Nursing in March 2016 at MMU, I got a place through clearing.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    I've got a place too, I had my interview on wednesday 19th and got the offer the next day when was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    I've got a place for the March 16 intake too however need some help in terms of accommodation!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm confused about accommodation too, when I rang MMU up they said that we don't need to apply for our accommodation until January but I don't really understand how long we will have our accommodation for, will be it June or? So confused haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiacarter)
    Yeah I'm confused about accommodation too, when I rang MMU up they said that we don't need to apply for our accommodation until January but I don't really understand how long we will have our accommodation for, will be it June or? So confused haha
    From what i've read on the website, they can give us accom until end of june the move us to all saints campus till end of august and then in september we're allowed to apply for halls again..

It's just so difficult finding somewhere that isn't too expensive and has a mid year contract

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leyya Vali)
    From what i've read on the website, they can give us accom until end of june the move us to all saints campus till end of august and then in september we're allowed to apply for halls again..

It's just so difficult finding somewhere that isn't too expensive and has a mid year contract
    Oh right I see, why do they move us to the all saints campus though? Is that the only one that stays open through summer?
    And yeah I agree, I'm also wanting an en suite but most of them are taken now or really expensive

ReputationRep:
    Oh right I see, why do they move us to the all saints campus though? Is that the only one that stays open through summer?
    And yeah I agree, I'm also wanting an en suite but most of them are taken now or really expensive
    Yeah unfortunately thats the only campus open through the summer
    Has someone created a facebook group for our march intake course yet? Think it's a good idea to get to know everyone and see what everyone else is doing for their accomodation

ReputationRep:
    Yeah unfortunately thats the only campus open through the summer
    Has someone created a facebook group for our march intake course yet? Think it's a good idea to get to know everyone and see what everyone else is doing for their accomodation

Oh okay and I had a look for a Facebook group but I couldn't find one. I was gonna start one but you've got to have a least one friend to invite to the group to start it so I couldn't do it if you give me your name I could add you and then start a group

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay and I had a look for a Facebook group but I couldn't find one. I was gonna start one but you've got to have a least one friend to invite to the group to start it so I couldn't do it if you give me your name I could add you and then start a group
    Yeah i couldn't find one either but thank god for student room haha

Just search Leyya Vali, if not ill just put the link to my profile

https://www.facebook.com/leyya.vali.1

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i couldn't find one either but thank god for student room haha

Just search Leyya Vali, if not ill just put the link to my profile

https://www.facebook.com/leyya.vali.1
    I know haha I've added you

ReputationRep:
    I got my place! March 2016, the Facebook page is a great idea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SherridonK)
    I got my place! March 2016, the Facebook page is a great idea!
    Yey well done and we've got a fb group now, if you type into the search bar 'MMU adult nursing March 2016' there's only one that comes up

ReputationRep:
    Nothing seems to be coming up 😞

ReputationRep:
    Nothing seems to be coming up 😞
    What's your full name? I'll add you

ReputationRep:
    It's Sherridon Knight

A black and white photo is my profile pic x

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received anything since being accepted?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received anything since being accepted?
    I've had a couple of emails and a letter in the post but I think they were the same ones that people starting in sept got by the way I've tried adding you on fb but it won't let me

ReputationRep:
    I've had a couple of emails and a letter in the post but I think they were the same ones that people starting in sept got by the way I've tried adding you on fb but it won't let me
    I've only had one email but nothing else! I'm abit worried considering they said I should get a welcome pack thing through the post but it's been over a week!

Could you send me the link to your fb and I'll try and add you!

😁😁

ReputationRep:
    I've only had one email but nothing else! I'm abit worried considering they said I should get a welcome pack thing through the post but it's been over a week!

Could you send me the link to your fb and I'll try and add you!

😁😁
    Yeah I got the welcome pack but it was ages after I got the offer yeah the link is http://www.facebook.com/georgia.carter.752

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got the welcome pack but it was ages after I got the offer yeah the link is http://www.facebook.com/georgia.carter.752
    Oh great! Was getting abit worried.. I've just added you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 31, 2016

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Courses Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Autumn Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.