Turn on thread page Beta

How to get my ex girlfriend back watch

Well, 2 days ago I was dumped by my girlfriend. I am obviously gutted and I really like the girl. We have to spend a year together doing some activists (so I can't avoid her). I was wondering if TSR has any ideas on how to get her back. I am 17 and she is 16 (same year at school)

Money is no limit here.
    I was thinking buying her flowers and writing her a card (just to say sorry being such an awful boyfriend etc)

ReputationRep:
    Go for it flowers, card and a long talk about why she dumped you may just work.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Don't throw a huge amount of money at the problem - it probably won't fix it. Whether a card and flowers will help.. maybe.

It's also natural to want to get back with your ex - it usually happens at some point after the break up. But sometimes it is best to move on.

Think hard about why you broke up. Maybe she told you why she broke up with you, maybe she didn't. If she did, tell her that you're going to work on it and actually work on it. If not, think about what may have went wrong and again, try to work on it.

ReputationRep:
    whip out ur ****

ReputationRep:
    If you dont plan to change then do her a favour and leave her alone.
    If you do then the best way is to show her not tell her.

ReputationRep:
    She dumped you. Sorry to break it to you, but you aren't getting her back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, 2 days ago I was dumped by my girlfriend. I am obviously gutted and I really like the girl. We have to spend a year together doing some activists (so I can't avoid her). I was wondering if TSR has any ideas on how to get her back. I am 17 and she is 16 (same year at school)

Money is no limit here.
    I was thinking buying her flowers and writing her a card (just to say sorry being such an awful boyfriend etc)
    what did you do to make her dump you?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2015
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.