The Student Room Group

Best methods to study a level aqa a physics and best resources.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Shamim1
Is that channel for AS, a lot seems A2 like. Have you got any UK recommendations for
Wjec as biology
Aqa as maths & physics (I've got some already )
OCR a chemistry

All of the videos are for AS, and they cover every board. There aren't any A2 videos on there yet :tongue:

I didn't do chemistry or biology, but I did AQA AS Maths. Use http://www.examsolutions.net and when it comes to revision just do past papers and make sure you understand what you got wrong :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by Fudge2
All of the videos are for AS, and they cover every board. There aren't any A2 videos on there yet :tongue:

I didn't do chemistry or biology, but I did AQA AS Maths. Use http://www.examsolutions.net and when it comes to revision just do past papers and make sure you understand what you got wrong :smile:

Is that everything for AS? Sorry I haven't reviewed the spec yet. My books just arrived recently also. And yeah exam solutions is amazing.
Reply 22
Original post by Shamim1
Is that everything for AS? Sorry I haven't reviewed the spec yet. My books just arrived recently also. And yeah exam solutions is amazing.

Pretty much everything you'll learn is covered on the channel, yeah. Ahh cool! Good luck :tongue:
Reply 23
Original post by Fudge2
Pretty much everything you'll learn is covered on the channel, yeah. Ahh cool! Good luck :tongue:

Thank you.. You aswell!!
Hi guys, I'll be starting Physics OCR A soon. Thank you to everyone for sharing the online resources!

And good luck to everyone, whatever it is that they're starting.
Original post by Fudge2

Ahh thanks for the resources, mate!
Original post by DeuteriumPie
My teacher gave me enough worksheets as it was - I didn't need any more. I just went through the presentations and added to notes where necessary (this was in my A2 year; didn't use it at AS)

Thanks man! You've been very helpful.
Original post by Marxist
Thanks man! You've been very helpful.

All the best!:biggrin:
Reply 28
Original post by Marxist
Ahh thanks for the resources, mate!

No probs! Use them well :wink:
Reply 29
Thank you for sharing so many useful links here - I'll be checking them all out :smile:

Steff

Quick Reply

Latest