Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Howdie, nice person reading this message

So in september, I am going to attend King's College Physics BSc course. Since I am french, and have very few connections in the UK, I have no clue how things work. For instance, how often do you have exams? (I figure that, as in french universities, you have a big exam at the end of each semester, but, it's ought to be more complex than that, right? haha). And what are they made of?

And, specific to my course, how many hours of lectures/otherthingies do you have a week?I attended an offer holder's day, but at this time, those questions weren't on my mind.

Apart from that, I also wanted to know (that's to be sure I'm going to book the right train tickets throughout the year) how late classes usually end?

Thanks to the kind soul who will answer me :3

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.