Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone having problems with finding suitable accommodation? i have gone crazy searching since the past one week and its now getting on my nerves.... does anyone have any options??? if not, why dont we all get together and find something together which meets our preferences and needs....?

My preference includes:

1) Near to coventry university (ideally walking distance)
    2) En-Suite Room or shared by minimum people.
    3) Within Budget (GBP 500- GBP 600 (my personal budget))
    4) Near to shops and restaurants.

So, what do you suggest?

ReputationRep:
    add me on facebook bro

daniel saka

ReputationRep:
    I am a first year student who is desperate for accommodation so, myself and Sidalaycious have teamed up and are looking for 2 flatmates to live with, if anyone is interested then please PM one of us.

ReputationRep:
    We have options available - 2,3,4 bed apartments with great facilities and walking distance to coventry university... but we need more people to meet the budget requirements...

ReputationRep:
    Replies will be appreciated people :P

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I'm in the same situation. I'll join you :}

ReputationRep:
    im also a first year who needs accommodation, can you invite me into your chat as well? cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nathhodges)
    im also a first year who needs accommodation, can you invite me into your chat as well? cheers
    No way to PM you our numbers to join chat?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi guys,
    Have you all checked out our accommodation advice? If not head over to: http://bit.ly/CUHouseHunt
    Where you can find everything you need to know
    - Josh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sidalaycious)
    We have options available - 2,3,4 bed apartments with great facilities and walking distance to coventry university... but we need more people to meet the budget requirements...
    Can I see a picture of the place because of my friend is looking for somewhere?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  IMG-20150826-WA0002.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  129.0 KB
    (Original post by ElizabethAde)
    Can I see a picture of the place because of my friend is looking for somewhere?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  IMG-20150826-WA0002.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  129.0 KB
    are there any more rooms available? My friend needs one urgently and is it a mixed accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Rooms are available and yes mixed accommodation.
    are there any more rooms available? My friend needs one urgently and is it a mixed accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Rooms are available and yes mixed accommodation.
    Is there a site or something so she can contact someone?

ReputationRep:
    She can add us on facebook to be added to our whatsapp group then. Either add me Humzs Siddiqui or Celyn Oferi.
    Is there a site or something so she can contact someone?

ReputationRep:
    She can add us on facebook to be added to our whatsapp group then. Either add me Humzs Siddiqui or Celyn Oferi.
    Its Celyn Ofori haha If add one of us we can add her

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested in this too. Is there any way we can all talk in a chat?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, If you are still looking for accomodation I am thinking I might be able to help as I have a house available!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverSpread)
    Hi, If you are still looking for accomodation I am thinking I might be able to help as I have a house available!
    Could you PM me details please ? c:

ReputationRep:
    hiya! I'm in the same situation as you guys have you guys already found a house with enough mates? if you still have rooms left please tell me as I would happily join haha

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.