This discussion is closed.
LittleMissSmile
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hi i know the mods might not like this post but i need a bit of advice....right........my ex has just had sex with a not - very - erm - pure girl, who does have a bit of a reputation. neway, he didnt use protection. hes always bin rather stupid that boy. but do i a)tell him hes stupid etc and tell him off basically b) act like i dont care cos hes my ex and i shudnt get involved

help!

x o x i dont want him to think im a jealous ex or nething (trust me, lol, that aint ever gonna happen with him!) but i do think he needs to b told he was stupido! jus dno if i shud b the one to tell him! x o x

Note From Leekey - We don't delete none offensive things, you can post about anything providing it is not offensive
tagzt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
some things you have to work out yourself, all the answers to life are not going to be found on an education discussion forum. just think through this yourself and do what you think is right, you cannot expect a bunch of strangers with no appreciation of the situation to give you worthwhile advice.
Pencil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
B sounds like the best option.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
well I would say a... but it a nice way. act as if a caring friend or something. or even better tell the girl!
but if they're both fine with it then their just dumbarses and you should let them be, cause she'll get pregnant and it'll go to pots, no worries.
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think you should do a mixture of a and b. You could show that you are worried, but don't get to involved because it really doesn't involve you. You can give him advice, and tell him that you think what he is doing is wrong, but don't be shocked if he blows you off. Don't get to upset over it, because like i said, it doesn't actually involve you.
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
oh, and something else, how do you know all of this, are you two still friends, because if you are, the conversation may come easier than if you aren't.
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You could always ask a mutual friend to tell him about it, that way, you won't have anything on your conscience, and he's less likely to get the wrong impression.

Phil
LittleMissSmile
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
yay ok thanks guys, im goin on hols now but i txted him and expressed my concern, but told him i knew i wasnt involved but was just a little dissapointed in him, or wors to that effect. (stole the 'involve' bit from cricket)
tagzt - i think sumtimes its easier to ask questions on here rather than ask my friends, partly because my gud m8s are on hols at the min, and my other m8s know the lad or wud meet him n stoof, and i didnt want to go round tellin ppl bout it who knew him, wudnt b v.respectful to him. so askin complete strangers, who can help, seems like a gud idea, and it was cos i appreciated the suggestions, and they did give worthwhile suggestions.
as to 'findin the answers of life' i think you are being a little exaggerative of the situation.
but hey each to their own opinion n all that!

neway, thanks again guys!
PS yeh we're still m8s, tho its sumtimes a bit awkward between us, but we're tryin to b m8s lol!!
x
o
x
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Glad to hear everything worked out.

Phil
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Enjoy your holiday. How long ya going 4?

Phil
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
littlemisssmilie, im just curious, but where abouts in Newcastle are you from?

I'm from Kingston Park (with the sheer massive Tesco)
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm glad everything worked out too.
Sometimes it is better to ask advice from people that you don't know, or who don't know the other's involved (there's that word again lol) because that way opinions aren't biased. This way, no one gets jealous or hurt if you don't take their advice (like friends sometimes do), because they don't know!
Oh the joy of message boards.
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Also you don't have to worry about people judging you.

PHIL
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads