Turn on thread page Beta

Im not in the right body and iv always known deep down.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ever since around 7-8ish Ive known I wasnt like normal boys.. it all started after a trip to tesco, where I had lost my mum in the shop. I searched for her for ages wondering around the different sections. I reached the nut section which was filled with all kinds of nuts.. I knew then that my true identity was about to jump out and ripped open a bag of brazil nuts and wolfed em all down. The security guard caught me and told my mum who was also looking for me.

I am a squirrel.. I just know it

How much would it cost to undergo the procedure in the pic?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treypound)
    Ever since around 7-8ish Ive known I wasnt like normal boys.. it all started after a trip to tesco, where I had lost my mum in the shop. I searched for her for ages wondering around the different sections. I reached the nut section which was filled with all kinds of nuts.. I knew then that my true identity was about to jump out and ripped open a bag of brazil nuts and wolfed em all down. The security guard caught me and told my mum who was also looking for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ???

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOOL, I remember getting lost in Asda at the age of 7, I bawled my eyes out until someone took me to the front counter where they called out my parents to basically come and grab their lost kid..

ReputationRep:
    i can do it for a fiver and a packet of malteasers

ReputationRep:
    You've gone nuts mate.

ReputationRep:
    Its a serious point, because you have no more or less idea what it would be like to be a squirrel than what it would be like to be a woman.

It will cost $$$

ReputationRep:
    Hey, don't worry about it. I'm a professional squirrel, I've been doing this whole nut thing for about 5 years now. I too was once lost in a Tesco, I know what it is like...

My procedure cost around £12,000, this involved a short interview before the surgery. They don't tend to ask hard questions, mainly about the species you plan on becoming and if you would want extra nipples added to your body to help stand out amongst the wild life.

I got myself 9 nipples and a beautiful wife, couldn't be happier.

ReputationRep:
    I smashed open a kinder egg and pocketed the toy in Morrison's once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobbyFlay)
    Hey, don't worry about it. I'm a professional squirrel, I've been doing this whole nut thing for about 5 years now. I too was once lost in a Tesco, I know what it is like...

My procedure cost around £12,000, this involved a short interview before the surgery. They don't tend to ask hard questions, mainly about the species you plan on becoming and if you would want extra nipples added to your body to help stand out among the wild life.

I got myself 9 nipples and a beautiful wife, couldn't be happier.
    You are so brave an an inspiration.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kandykissesxox)
    LOOL, I remember getting lost in Asda at the age of 7, I bawled my eyes out until someone took me to the front counter where they called out my parents to basically come and grab their lost kid..
    This isnt about you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You are so brave an an inspiration.Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tesco squirrels for life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1158)
    hardcore, what toy was it?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Troll in a nut-shell

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thought you wanted to be a girl after reading the first sentence, to my surprise you wanted to be a squirrel .
    😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1158)
    Thug life chose you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaxo)
    hardcore, what toy was it?
    little blue aeroplane with a smiley face on it, when you rolled it along a table, the propeller moved.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't worry the NHS will do it for you at the cost of nothing!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1158)
    little blue aeroplane with a smiley face on it, when you rolled it along a table, the propeller moved.
    worth it tbf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Thug life chose you
    Didn't even eat the surrounding chocolate, just left it there in a shattered mess amongst the foil remains

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.