Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

I Recently failed one module at and was told that i have to resit.
    I failed two assignments and this is why i have to resit.

I was wondering am i capped on the module as a whole or am I capped on the assignments aswell

Eg One assignment is worth 50% and the other 30% if i get 80%in the assignment worth 50% will I Still be capped on to 40 or will I the 80% stand as it will give me 40% for the module and nothing.

Basically what i am asking is are you capped on the just the module as a whole when resiiting a module or are you capped on each assignment aswell as the module

Regards
    Jagdeep
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Moved to University Life, where you're more likely to get an answer

ReputationRep:
    You need to consult your own university policy.
    It should be in your handbook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jdhinsa14)
    Hi All,

I Recently failed one module at and was told that i have to resit.
    I failed two assignments and this is why i have to resit.

I was wondering am i capped on the module as a whole or am I capped on the assignments aswell

Eg One assignment is worth 50% and the other 30% if i get 80%in the assignment worth 50% will I Still be capped on to 40 or will I the 80% stand as it will give me 40% for the module and nothing.

Basically what i am asking is are you capped on the just the module as a whole when resiiting a module or are you capped on each assignment aswell as the module

Regards
    Jagdeep
    As far as I know, you're capped on the assignments.

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Oct '18
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.