schoolgirl1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello
I'm really confused on what to take at A-levels!!! I recently got my GCSE results and I'm pretty happy with some of them(3A's and 6B's). I was planning on taking the following:
English Language (which I only got a B in)
Psychology (which I needed a B in maths and science which I got)
Media Studies (never studies it before but I passed English so it should be ok)
Music Technology ( Got an A in music )

The sixth form I'm going to does English AQA, psychology OCR, Media wjec and music tech edexcel.

I'm really worried that English and Psychology will be too hard?
Also never done media before so if someone could tell me what it's about and how hard it is and any tips you got, that would help!
I'm just so confused haha!
Thanks
[email protected]
Badges: 9
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by schoolgirl1)
Hello
I'm really confused on what to take at A-levels!!! I recently got my GCSE results and I'm pretty happy with some of them(3A's and 6B's). I was planning on taking the following:
English Language (which I only got a B in)
Psychology (which I needed a B in maths and science which I got)
Media Studies (never studies it before but I passed English so it should be ok)
Music Technology ( Got an A in music )

The sixth form I'm going to does English AQA, psychology OCR, Media wjec and music tech edexcel.

I'm really worried that English and Psychology will be too hard?
Also never done media before so if someone could tell me what it's about and how hard it is and any tips you got, that would help!
I'm just so confused haha!
Thanks
What are you hoping to do at uni that might help us say if you have made the right choice or not

They all seem to go together fairly well, though A-Level is a big jump up in terms of work and the content than GCSE so if you were weak at it at GCSE it probably isnt best for you to take it at Alevel
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (300)
84.27%
No (56)
15.73%

Watched Threads