Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I applied for BSc hons in health and well being at Wolverhampton starting in January 2016. I'm having problems with student finance as they are stated you can't get funded for this part time course when other people I know have been funded. Student finance then stated that the course code might be wrong so if anyone could confirm what course code they used for student finance they would be very helpful. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Why not get in touch with the admissions team? They are there to help.

Good luck

(Original post by Carlylouise1995)
    Hi everyone I applied for BSc hons in health and well being at Wolverhampton starting in January 2016. I'm having problems with student finance as they are stated you can't get funded for this part time course when other people I know have been funded. Student finance then stated that the course code might be wrong so if anyone could confirm what course code they used for student finance they would be very helpful. Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 25, 2015
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.