Are the 2015 revision books available yet? Watch

RainBear
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
My school expects me to take revision books in this term but they all seem to be the old spec. When will the new ones be released? I liked the look of the Biology ones that were split into each unit. So a whole book (albeit smaller) dedicated to unit 1
LearnOnline
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RainBear)
My school expects me to take revision books in this term but they all seem to be the old spec. When will the new ones be released? I liked the look of the Biology ones that were split into each unit. So a whole book (albeit smaller) dedicated to unit 1
What awarding body are you studying with?

M
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don't buy anything util the school has told you specifically which editions they want. It will be money down the drain otherwise. There's plenty of time.
Absent Agent
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Most of the bookshops now have the books for the new specifications. Unless you want to have a go over the content now for revision, you should wait until your school tell you which ones to buy although you can figure out which ones they are if you know the awarding body
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (759)
90.57%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (79)
9.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise