Turn on thread page Beta

Animal Crossing! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I'm posting it here because I can't post in the Gaming topic

I wanted a place for people to discuss villagers, towns, dreamies, trade, etc!

So feel free to drop your friend code so that people can add you

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh! I have the lovely set (inc telephone) for trade/sale atm! Open to offers(:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What villagers do you have?

Right now I got: Rasher, Apollo, Gladys, Bob, Tabby, Olivia, Gaston, Savannah and Pudge

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been on my animal crossing for months. Definitely going to go on later! Although it's probably full of weeds and everyone has moved out... 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GuppyFox)

Right now I got: Rasher, Apollo, Gladys, Bob, Tabby, Olivia, Gaston, Savannah and Pudge
    I have Flurry, Tangy, Lucky, Ankha, Chrissy, Bluebear, Biskit, Peanut, Kabuki and Phil!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madsparrow)
    I haven't been on my animal crossing for months. Definitely going to go on later! Although it's probably full of weeds and everyone has moved out... 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can weed for you if you like! I want to get my weeding badge;ω;

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i haven't been on in a few weeks :''^)
    still trying to organise my town's paths and flowers and pwps so it's still a bit of a mess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binkierose)
    I have Flurry, Tangy, Lucky, Ankha, Chrissy, Bluebear, Biskit, Peanut, Kabuki and Phil!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's a cool bunch! Are you part of the tortimer club thing? It seems like so much effort getting all those medals to become a member

ReputationRep:

I used to hate getting Apollo and Olivia!

OP, I haven't played AC in ages! I have it on my DS and gamecube. I really want to play it now but I've left them both at uni

ReputationRep:
    That's a cool bunch! Are you part of the tortimer club thing? It seems like so much effort getting all those medals to become a member
    I want to be! I'm working towards all of my badges!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)

OP, I haven't played AC in ages! I have it on my DS and gamecube. I really want to play it now but I've left them both at uni
    Apollo is amazing! I got him from scratch on both the DS and 3DS and still got him on both, so I try my best to keep him about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleSquid)
    i haven't been on in a few weeks :''^)
    still trying to organise my town's paths and flowers and pwps so it's still a bit of a mess
    I can help with that if you like

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)

Ah no!! When you get back play again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I haven't been on animal crossing in so long, this makes me want to go on it again!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieAlicexxx)
    Hi! I haven't been on animal crossing in so long, this makes me want to go on it again!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You should! It's amazing xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Loving ACNL, only got it last month, so I still haven't got that good of a town...
    My villagers are: Monique, Puck, Lily, Moose, Bangle, Katt, Keaton, Hamlet and Benjamin.

ReputationRep:
    I've had ACNL since it came out and my town still looks rubbish xD
    I really want the aurora screen though anyone fancy ordering me one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gogregg)
    Loving ACNL, only got it last month, so I still haven't got that good of a town...
    My villagers are: Monique, Puck, Lily, Moose, Bangle, Keaton, Hamlet and Benjamin.
    I sold my ds last year and got another one two weeks ago! I've timetravelled my way to a pretty swish town! Lucky with the villagers too xD I had moose and tried desperately to get rid of him! Puck and Lily are so cute though!! And bangle!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binkierose)
    I sold my ds last year and got another one two weeks ago! I've timetravelled my way to a pretty swish town! Lucky with the villagers too xD I had moose and tried desperately to get rid of him! Puck and Lily are so cute though!! And bangle!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not really a fan of the jock villagers, so I kind of want to get rid of him and Hamlet (not to mention how creepy Moose's eyebrows are). My favourite villager is probably Keaton though! But I do have a soft spot for Lily, Bangle and Monique. On the whole though, I'm quite happy with my villagers.

Do you flower breed? I've now got 3 Black roses, but I just can't seem to get any blue ones...

ReputationRep:
    I love animal crossing! Quite excited for Happy Home Designers to come out later this year!
    My villages are: Bam, Muffy, Merry, Skye, Kyle, Lolly, Fang, Erik, Whitney and Willow!!

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.