Would it be offensive for my bf if i bought a dildo? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
We have been in long distance relationship for 6 months now and it will be like this for few more months.
I am thinking to get a dildo these days since I've been interested in trying it and i couldn't have sex for a long time. but I'm not sure whether my bf would feel offended or not.
I saw some postings that made men feel being replaced and i can understand their feeling.
But in our situations, i think dildo might not be a bad idea.
Wanna hear what would men think about it.
saeed97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
lol
FatherTime
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ahaha, nah he won't it's a long distance relationship after all. It's not like you're getting to use after/during sex.
Not saying you, but if he was the guy to be worried about you cheating, getting a dildo would make him feel better cos he would think that if you're being satisfied you won't go looking to get yours from other guys.
Last edited by FatherTime; 3 years ago
Kevin De Bruyne
  • Very Important Poster
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We have been in long distance relationship for 6 months now and it will be like this for few more months.
I am thinking to get a dildo these days since I've been interested in trying it and i couldn't have sex for a long time. but I'm not sure whether my bf would feel offended or not.
I saw some postings that made men feel being replaced and i can understand their feeling.
But in our situations, i think dildo might not be a bad idea.
Wanna hear what would men think about it.
I'd be fine with it. Way better than cheating! Who knows, your bf may even get excited at the prospect.

I suppose you should just talk it over with him before you buy it.
Dima-Blackburn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I wouldn't mind
Redmark
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
To use on him? I'd be offended and scared
ShyBrown
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What's it got to do with him? Do you think he's not ******* his stick?
harry734
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This may be weird, and i don't know how i would feel about it, but you could get one of those kit things that you mold around his penis, and then you would have a dildo identical to him, then he would not be jealous because its exactly the same as what he has lol
Last edited by harry734; 3 years ago
harry734
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ShyBrown)
What's it got to do with him? Do you think he's not ******* his stick?
The equivalent of that would be her using her hands as well though... this is a different penis that he may worry feels better than him.
ShyBrown
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by harry734)
The equivalent of that would be her using her hands as well though... this is a different penis that he may worry feels better than him.
Sounds like a personal problem. :cool:

If he gets offended, it's based on the fear that he is inadequate. Honestly, it's not an actually penis any more than a fleshlight is an actual vagina. Who's to say she'll even like it?
harry734
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ShyBrown)
Sounds like a personal problem. :cool:

If he gets offended, it's based on the fear that he is inadequate. Honestly, it's not an actually penis any more than a fleshlight is an actual vagina. Who's to say she'll even like it?
I'm just saying thats what the problem here is isn't it? and you can hardly blame men for this insecurity, penis size for example determines masculinity significantly
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If it's big and black then yeah.
Infraspecies
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's a piece of silicone. It is fine.
Slowbro93
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That should be fine imo :yep:
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
My boyfriend liked it. He even bought me two.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (611)
91.19%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (59)
8.81%

Watched Threads