Turn on thread page Beta

Which prom dress will you choose? watch

ReputationRep:
    I just came across Promtimesuk and found 2 prom dresses which attract me a lot.The fuchsia one has double straps which create a unique cap sleeve design with a trim of dazzling accents that form a feminine neckline. The embellishments continue down the ruched bodice and slants over an Empire waistline. The skirt flares in an A-line design with a high leg slit forming a full-length effect.While the green piece has a vintage look and lace adds a touch of feminine charm.Share your opinions on the 2 dresses here.What do you think of them and which one would you like to take?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Name:  lf3014_11_.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  287.6 KBhere is the front image of green lace prom dress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElizabethTurner)
    Name:  lf3014_11_.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  287.6 KBhere is the front image of blue lace prom dress
    From a guys pov, I think the pink one looks garish but the blue one is really stunning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eux)
    From a guys pov, I think the pink one looks garish but the blue one is really stunning
    Isn't it green?
    (Original post by ElizabethTurner)
    ...?
    If I were a princess, I would choose the pink.

I am not a princess though. Maybe one day.

ReputationRep:
    Meh... Turquoise😂
    (Original post by Davalla)
    Isn't it green?

If I were a princess, I would choose the pink.

I am not a princess though. Maybe one day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eux)
    Meh... Turquoise😂
    Nah, it's green.
    We don't need any fancy words for colours. 'Turquoise', 'Avocado' < None of this nonsense. It's either a primary colour or nothing.

ReputationRep:
    I would choose the green one, it's slightly more modest and I think that gives it a more elegant look. Both however are a bit young looking for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would go for the green one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fuchsia.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    The green one!

ReputationRep:
    for me is the pink one.
    but wht about you? which one do you prefeR?

ReputationRep:
    Turquoise

ReputationRep:
    I like them both, I think though that I would go for the green one rather than the pink one because the pink one drags on the floor so easily get damaged or wet. From the look of the pic the pink one has a high slit so unless your comfortable with flashing your panties or if going commando your privates then go for it. If the occasion was right then I would go for the pink one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scorpion95)
    I like them both, I think though that I would go for the green one rather than the pink one because the pink one drags on the floor so easily get damaged or wet. From the look of the pic the pink one has a high slit so unless your comfortable with flashing your panties or if going commando your privates then go for it. If the occasion was right then I would go for the pink one
    Thank you so much for the sharing of your detailed thought.Obsessed with the slit and back style of the fuchsia one but have the same worry for the sweep train.Once I plan to have it altered by my neighbor tailor but the labour cost will be around $50.I can not pay so much alteration fee for a dress of only $139.99.I would go for green one.

Thank you everyone!Happy day!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.