King's College London
London

Leeds or London for Medicine

GCSE- 5A*s 7As

AS- AAAA*
A Level- AAA*A*

UKCAT- 700 average
high BMAT

I am stuck between the University of Leeds and Kings College London to study medicine, I'm edging towards Leeds because the accommodation looks cheaper (£133) and living altogether is most likely cheaper than London but I'm more attracted to Kings because London living just seems a lot more exciting, it is such a diverse city and there is always something to do.

I am not someone who drinks or intends to go clubbing and i feel like there is a lot more in London for someone like me but the price of accomadation per week (£200) just seems too much and i don't know if i can afford it. I am not familiar with student loans and how they work but i have heard that the more you earn then the more you must pay back and for a doctor earning around £70,000 annually it may all build up , so can someone please help me understand student loans and how they work.

all in all money and the cost of living is holding me back
Are there any other universities you recommend which might accept me, I would love to go to a diverse university with lots of things to do and accommodation really matters to me.

(sorry for the lengthiness of this)

Quick Reply

Latest