How old are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonstruck16)
    How old are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm 17

ReputationRep:
    just to clarify, you mean first gay relationship? or you mean you've realised since being with a female? also, have you been with a woman before if the former?

ReputationRep:
    How do you think fam and friends will react?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AverageExcellence)
    just to clarify, you mean first gay relationship? or you mean you've realised since being with a female? also, have you been with a woman before if the former?
    Yeah, first gay relationship. I've been with a girl once but this was back in year 6 so I don't really count it ahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    How do you think fam and friends will react?
    I think family will be a mixed bag; I know my auntie is a big supporter of LGBT rights as is my uncle, but I think my parents will feel fairly disappointed. My dad has that typical ignorant opinion that being gay is a choice and is something that can be changed.

I've already told a few friends and they've been incredibly supportive, so I'm hoping the rest of my friends will react similar.

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck - hope it goes well! Even if it doesn't, they'll get over it eventually :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanroks1)
    I think family will be a mixed bag; I know my auntie is a big supporter of LGBT rights as is my uncle, but I think my parents will feel fairly disappointed. My dad has that typical ignorant opinion that being gay is a choice and is something that can be changed.

I've already told a few friends and they've been incredibly supportive, so I'm hoping the rest of my friends will react similar.
    Ugh a "choice". If he says anything about that to you just tell him that it would mean a lot to you if he could choose to be gay for a couple of hours, just to see how you feel ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.