Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey Everyone! I was just wondering if any of the experienced Hull students had any advice as to what to expect from staying and studying at Hull Also, I'm staying at Needler Hall in a medium sized room, can anyone tell me what its like and what I could bring to brighten up my room a tad And for other newbies, introduce yourself so I wont be a loner when I arrive haha! I'm studying Zoology whoop whoop

Ps. Is it true that theres a ban against fairy lights and mini fridges ?! :O

ReputationRep:
    Hey im staying at needler hall too and I also have a medium sized room I'm studying marine biology! Im also wondering what its like to stay here as the website has no info -,-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragon101)
    Hey im staying at needler hall too and I also have a medium sized room I'm studying marine biology! Im also wondering what its like to stay here as the website has no info -,-
    ????
    http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/accom...edlerhall.aspx

ReputationRep:
    Maybe i should learn to use their website better....

Thanks by the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragon101)
    Maybe i should learn to use their website better....

Thanks by the way!
    you're welcome

ReputationRep:
    Needler too! What are you guys studying?

ReputationRep:
    Ferens Hall! xD

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.