The Student Room Group

Ejaculation

I am 22 years old and I have never been able to ejaculate. I have tried masturbation countless times without being able to ejaculate. I have also had sex a few times again without being able to ejaculate. I'm not sure whether it is a physical or psychological problem, so some feedback would be great, thanks.
sorry but why are you posting this on here, surely going to the doctors or something would be more beneficial....
You should get that checked out by a doctor, doesnt sound normal.
Theres quite clearly something wrong

Boys as young as 12 can ejaculate and get a girl pregnant

Obvious go doctors bro. Nobody on tsr can do anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
feelsgoodman.jpg

(I'm assuming you're a guy) Your best bet would be to go to a doctor. Or if you're really set on solving this problem yourself, try tickling your g-spot. Never tried it myself, but I've heard it gives you a far better quality of orgasm. Sometimes involuntarily. But seeing as you've never had one before I'm going to assume that having a g-spot orgasm before a standard one would be comparable to the chasing effect of heroin.
Go to the GP. If you're lucky it will be a she or he (whatever floats your boat) and they will offer to "help" you :colone::colone:
Reply 6
Original post by Rooney12345
I am 22 years old and I have never been able to ejaculate. I have tried masturbation countless times without being able to ejaculate. I have also had sex a few times again without being able to ejaculate. I'm not sure whether it is a physical or psychological problem, so some feedback would be great, thanks.

Assuming you had puberty at 14, in the last 8+ years you haven't done anything?
If you've never had a wet dream, it would suggest something physical. If you have, it would suggest something psychological.

Either way, this is doctor time.

Quick Reply